• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ask for help Rare database WIKI moderators

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm busy during the summer and can't update this.
So, We need more active moderators.
Talk to Nexus for authority.

also, I need help to make an image Png and GIF. Any idea? @panoramix2009 @Sadie-
Because, I have no knowledge of them. I'm using an older version of UoFiddler, but I don't even know how to update it. Is there an image generator WEB version like it used to be?

UoFiddler
https://uofiddler.polserver.com

To be honest, I'm not Superman like WordSmith and Brian, I really hate these tasks because I'm lazy and tired of spending a fair amount of time updating:oops:

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I can contribute, but my offer to moderate was declined.

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Many hands make for little work, is what I was always told ;)

Could you explain more to me what you are needed to do exactly? feel free to respond here DM me or message me on discord Sadie#7000
I don't mind contributing what I can in my free time just point me in a direction.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I can contribute, but my offer to moderate was declined.
I don't know why he declined your offer.o_Oo_Oo_O

Many hands make for little work, is what I was always told ;)

Could you explain more to me what you are needed to do exactly? feel free to respond here DM me or message me on discord Sadie#7000
I don't mind contributing what I can in my free time just point me in a direction.
I sent a PM :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I was added as a Wiki Moderator somewhat recently, but I haven't dabbled much in the moderator function quite yet.

If there was anyone more familiar with this function and could give me a run through of how I could help, I would be happy to get together sometime for a chat in Discord or something along those lines. I am happy to help anywhere I can.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I made a quick cleanup. Please keep this thread to the OP's request, anything else is unnecessary and will likely end up with warnings and thread bans.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ehr, apologies for the intrusion: may I submitt that the "Intense Teal" Cleanup Pigment in the Dyes Wiki Page still link to the 2671 hue, where the right one is the 2691 hue?

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ehr, apologies for the intrusion: may I submitt that the "Intense Teal" Cleanup Pigment in the Dyes Wiki Page still link to the 2671 hue, where the right one is the 2691 hue?
I fixed LINK, but I don't know how to change the official Color name
I tried to fix it, but the way I fixed it seemed to be different than the usual way. I read the page with the explanation, but I couldn't understand it.

I left the report in another thread so I think fix it when Brian sees it

Last edited: