• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Guildstones In The UO Store

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can the new guildstones be re-deeded, moved, etc? I assume so but that never goes well in UO...

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you mean the Guildstone from the UO Store, yes, you can re-deed, move, etc.. They are Shard bound though.

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can they be "re-used"? For example if you create a guild, place the stone, & disband the guild later. Can they be used again if that character forms another guild?

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
yes

if i remember correctly, guild information on stone resets when you move it from where it was locked down. i had one and i didnt like the spot it was in, so i moved it. when it popped in my backpack it was blank ..

it seems like the last character that uses it, will have the guild stuff transfered to the stone.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can they be "re-used"? For example if you create a guild, place the stone, & disband the guild later. Can they be used again if that character forms another guild?
Yes, They can be re-used. The Guildstone is also not account bound.