• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

eggs?

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The only thing that stopped was the Artio spawn. So yes, eggs are still spawning and the quests are still there for butterflies, candles, parrots, and hedges. You can also turn in 10 eggs for ingots that act as a Destard event drop for those rewards.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Just have to get to it before someone else. Ya know , the bots and the 24/7 types

I have been experiencing eggs going poof as you approach, or attempt to pick them up. Detect hidden showed no signs of a player, and it happened in multiple spots......done with eggs. Hate em....lol

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have been experiencing eggs going poof as you approach, or attempt to pick them up. Detect hidden showed no signs of a player, and it happened in multiple spots......done with eggs. Hate em....lol
Ha, I did see that a couple times.

On Chessy there was a dude putting out books titled "A curiously adorned egg" and hiding them behind walls. I wasn't even mad. That's hilarious. I red leafed it.

Ha, I did see that a couple times.

On Chessy there was a dude putting out books titled "A curiously adorned egg" and hiding them behind walls. I wasn't even mad. That's hilarious. I red leafed it.
ok, i like that one.......may have to mess with the butt wipes that hosed me over too many times....

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Eggs do and can decay if not picked up, coming upon and refreshing them can sometimes triggers it. It happens.