• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sexist monsters

Miretar

Journeyman
I noticed that the outdoor monsters seem to be giving my character a cold shoulder—running right by me even when my character is in war mode. On Saturday they made a point of running right by me to attack my husband’s character multiple times. This happened repeatedly. I was only 2 hexes away from them and off they charged To attack the man in the party.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They know the real evil is man or they just wanted to have your husband show off to you I do remember throwing a few fights irl so friends can get with someone.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yup I was gonna write succubus.
See now in the EC the Fire Ele is a rather pretty female type... However I don't ever see anything as sexy in UO... as a female, we don't get much to Oogle over.
Males in the EC are well... far from sexy. Now once upon a time, there were some demons that looked... fairly well endowed... shall we say. But I think they did away with that particular demon form... But then I can't say for sure since I don't play in the CC anymore...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
See now in the EC the Fire Ele is a rather pretty female type... However I don't ever see anything as sexy in UO... as a female, we don't get much to Oogle over.
Males in the EC are well... far from sexy. Now once upon a time, there were some demons that looked... fairly well endowed... shall we say. But I think they did away with that particular demon form... But then I can't say for sure since I don't play in the CC anymore...
Ah come on. You got the centaur in EC. :lol:

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If someone leaves the field then comes back, everything that had aggressed on him before will quickly zoom toward him (even if he is stealthing).
It's a bug.
Is that what you were seeing?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some things will ignore positive karma people and attack negative karma people.
It's a feature.
I'm not the one releasing great harts at the bank, ..., no, that's not me doing that at all.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mooncres, my new and young comment was in reference to the monsters ignoring the character.

goober.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Long ago some monsters attacked people with greater mana or strength if I recall correctly. Not sure if that still happens

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that the outdoor monsters seem to be giving my character a cold shoulder—running right by me even when my character is in war mode. On Saturday they made a point of running right by me to attack my husband’s character multiple times. This happened repeatedly. I was only 2 hexes away from them and off they charged To attack the man in the party.
They are liberating you.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
I will take a freshly spawned Cora please! She's a monster trust me. No crazy lady appears every hour and needs to get slapped around by atleast a couple ppl and isn't a monster... i tried to take her down by my self one night needless to say I didn't sleep... yep she's a winner!