• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sampire damage output

Baughtfer

Visitor
What is the most amount of damage you have done with your Sampire? I have never got a hit off more than 198. I have seen some videos of sampires hitting for 200+ double strike. One on YouTube of sampire defeating dark fathers in doom with average 200+. Not sure if it’s a real server or not. Thoughts? Comments?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What is the most amount of damage you have done with your Sampire? I have never got a hit off more than 198. I have seen some videos of sampires hitting for 200+ double strike. One on YouTube of sampire defeating dark fathers in doom with average 200+. Not sure if it’s a real server or not. Thoughts? Comments?
With honor the correct slayer weapon i think 300s for my guild mates sampire that could be with my sweet bard buffs i do 200s with my pally thrower correct slayer enemy of one etc

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I do all of that never hit that hard. How about the paragons in the hyloth?
I hit flaming gargoyles in Hythloth 180-200+ with 100% double axe. Each hit. And I have only 60 anatomy. They have 0 cold resist , I think.
I have 2 demon slayers (weapon and talisman) so I don't care about honor. Plus having hit cold area on weapon makes it hard to honor enemies.

Baughtfer

Visitor
I hit flaming gargoyles in Hythloth 180-200+ with 100% double axe. Each hit. And I have only 60 anatomy. They have 0 cold resist , I think.
I have 2 demon slayers (weapon and talisman) so I don't care about honor. Plus having hit cold area on weapon makes it hard to honor enemies.
115 tactics. 120 swords o anatomy. Double slayer. 100 cold double axe. Hit regular deamon for 160. With honer. EOO. Not sure the 5 points in tactics is holding me back

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
115 tactics. 120 swords o anatomy. Double slayer. 100 cold double axe. Hit regular deamon for 160. With honer. EOO. Not sure the 5 points in tactics is holding me back
I think no cameo? Might make the difference? i assume you are at 100% damage increase i know there are lots of sampires with more experience reading this chime in kids

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
While it's not perfect, the Damage calculator helps understand some mechanics and factors of what goes into your damage output. See link below.

UO Stratics - Combat

gwen

Slightly Crazed
you will hit harder with anatomy.
If you have double demon slayer honor and EOO cannot add any more damage.
I use EOO on elder gazers and rarely on para wisps.
For dogs changing talisman for flame slayer one works too. If honored or with EOO can do up to 2*180 damage per hit with double strike.
I just switched my 60 anatomy to Resist Spells. Damage decreased a little. But now I leech less HP and mana, and it is harder to play and survive.
Next planned test is to get 105 anatomy by decreasing parry 110=>65