• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*pops head in*

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you have been missed, here on this forum. You almost always seemed to make sense. Wb! Idk on Siege I am not there.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U still playing EVE online?
Nah, haven’t played Eve for years. Been playing WoW more than anything, but missed the fun of stealing from players. Thinking of coming back on a new account, build skills on a single character, cause some chaos on Atlantic and may even stream it…la

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wrong about the sense thing. Seems that ship sunk. lalalala and la

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nah, haven’t played Eve for years. Been playing WoW more than anything, but missed the fun of stealing from players. Thinking of coming back on a new account, build skills on a single character, cause some chaos on Atlantic and may even stream it…la
epic!