• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skills on Jewelry

tombomb84

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hey everyone! I had a quick question on skill bonuses on jewelry. I know there are 5 or 6 groups of skills listed. My question is can you get 2 skills in the same group on a ring or bracelet or will you only find 1 skill per group on them?

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only rare prepatch stuff has 2 of the same skill or skill group on 1 piece of jewelry. I remember seeing Resillent Bracers with 2 x +15 resist spells.

tombomb84

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Only rare prepatch stuff has 2 of the same skill or skill group on 1 piece of jewelry. I remember seeing Resillent Bracers with 2 x +15 resist spells.
Maybe I asked the question wrong. I am wanting to know if you can get 2 different skills in the same group on a piece of jewelry. For example I think Evaluate Intelligence and Veterinary are both in the same skill grouping. But can they both be on the ring or only 1 skill per group?

Deschet

Journeyman
Even though 2X resist was the example given, I believe the answer is no. I don't think you can find/craft jewels with two skills from the same group.

tombomb84

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I see. Ok that's what I thought. I didn't know if it was possible, but sounds like they have the different groupings for a reason. Thank you guys for the responses and info!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can imbue the first one, but when you pick a 2nd from the same group, it deletes the first one. Which would be nice if it would do that with looted jewels when you imbue them.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
answer: no

but if you would like i could give a long winded conveluted answer that would leave you unsure, just let me know, im good like that.