• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just tamed this cu

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the 70/70 pups and take the pink pup to an Asian shard to sell it.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But but you cant make balanced resists and your pet will miss out on taking 8% more damage on 95% of the targets in UO.
Lol, yep. 80/80/70/50/85 are my preferred end resists for a Cu Sidhe.
For those that don't know, Physical > Fire > Energy > Cold > Poison in terms of resist priority. Very few creatures deal heavy amounts of Poison damage, and for those that do (such as Putrifier), there's pets with 100% Poison Resist like the Najasaurus that can tank them like a boss (takes awhile for the Naja to kill a Putrifier though). Although, my 120 Chiv+AI Triton can also solo the Putrifier much faster than my Naja, with just Discord and Consume Damage from my Disco/Tamer.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Resists on my Firesteed. They are difficult to get with high intensity and difficult to have all the bells and whistles with AI/Chiv.

He has no problem killing stuff, its on my Archer tamer that has no Vet.
1618811184917.png