• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help changing title?

Lady Akeeta

Crazy Cat Lady
Stratics Veteran
When you see my avatar, right next to it is a title that says "Pets R Us" which is not my business anymore. How do I change this? I wanna try something snappy instead!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1618001642198.png

See how that changed the words under my name? Don't change your signature it's in a different area

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Try going into your account...click on your name in the upper right

1618000219480.png

Under Account Details it should let you set a custom title

Lady Akeeta

Crazy Cat Lady
Stratics Veteran
That is for making a signature. There is supposed to be somewhere to set the title under my avatar picture of the little kitty. I did it before but it's been so long I've forgotten how to do it. See how under the picture of my avatar it says "Pets R Us"? That is a customizable title, and That's what I want to change. But thank you for your response. :)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It should be noted that your account might need special access, such as being "Stratics Pro" or by making a donation which unlocks additional features. Being staff gives you full access to the site, I could be wrong but think that's how it's accessed if the feature isn't showing up @Lady Akeeta

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It should be noted that your account might need special access, such as being "Stratics Pro" or by making a donation which unlocks additional features. Being staff gives you full access to the site, I could be wrong but think that's how it's accessed if the feature isn't showing up @Lady Akeeta
She already has a custom title so she should be able to change it.

Lady Akeeta

Crazy Cat Lady
Stratics Veteran
Yes, it still doesn't show me an area that states "custom title", to change it. Thanks for the answers tho, guys!!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, it still doesn't show me an area that states "custom title", to change it. Thanks for the answers tho, guys!!
When you click "Account Details" it takes you to another screen. You will see Pets R Us written there.