• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who’s still around?

Aloysius

Visitor
So it’s been about 15 years since I’ve played or was active. I managed to recover my account and to my surprise, all my characters and pets are still there. All my equipment, all my artifacts, all my MONEY! Only thing lost was my tower. Lol!

not sure who’s still around or even remembers me but I thought I might play around for a bit for old times sake. Maybe even make a comeback.

my character names were :
Aloysius (PvP) - I was COP for a while.
Orien Aswydd (PK) - Retired
Napalm (PK) - took Orien’s place
Kostya Reuter - Bard Tamer
Adonis - Necro/Mage

Would be nice to see if anyone’s still around!

Ning

Journeyman
Came back myself 6 months ago after 15 years away. Welcome back to an entirely different game. There's a few old schoolers around if you can find them.

Aloysius

Visitor
I kind of assume the game mechanics have changed and I’ll have to rework my characters. Are Nox Mages still good? I’ll have to screen shot my skill sets and post to get opinions. I actually played for 8 years before I quit so the account is 23 years old. Lol

Ning

Journeyman
I couldn't tell you much about the pvp scene. Haven't been in it since factions in the early days. There is definitely a relearning curve to just about everything. 6 months after coming back I'm still figuring it out. Glad to see old Sonoma folks return though. You're name looks familiar so you've probably killed me before. LoL

Aloysius

Visitor
Lol!!! I don’t remember names of victims much. Hopefully you weren’t one. Names that pop into mind are like Dor who ran the ymca, purist and malice the original pks, waka, hunter, etc.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol!!! I don’t remember names of victims much. Hopefully you weren’t one. Names that pop into mind are like Dor who ran the ymca, purist and malice the original pks, waka, hunter, etc.
None of the four names still play that I'm aware of, a few Waka still around. COP is gone, again, a very few still around. The name Adonis sounds familiar to me but not sure from where.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That’s good to know!!!
I have a wyrm, dragon, nightmare, 2 fire steeds, a winged chicken, blue beetle and something else. Lol
The wyrm and nightmare are worth more than you'd think. The dragon maybe too if it's a 4 slot. Search the taming forum and see what others have posted to get an idea of value.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ha, Hunter! He burned his bridges with all his real friends. Falling in with a small group of scammers made things so miserable for him on Sonoma, he changed shards.

fyoulacrimo.jpg

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The Guild WAKA is still here, Ron Fellow is the GM

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The wyrm and nightmare are worth more than you'd think. The dragon maybe too if it's a 4 slot. Search the taming forum and see what others have posted to get an idea of value.
Ya a four slot GD is sweet, I got one for mine T hunter off a Chest one time was sweet
. 4-12-210014.jpg 4-12-210015.jpg 4-12-210016.jpg 4-12-210017.jpg 4-12-210018.jpg 4-12-210019.jpg 4-12-210020.jpg 4-12-210021.jpg
This was a four slot GD, was two points shy on the Phy resist so took it up then came regen.

Last edited:
Hello Everybody!!!

I was thinking of making a return and noticed a few familiar names, including my own.

Sorry Thraxi, I didnt scam anyone that I know of. Well, there was that one time, and no Sonoma is the only shard I ever played. Never played anywhere else but here.

I have been away for many years, but Sonoma always has a place in my heart.

I also confirm I am the REAL hunter. Queen Mum could easily confirm it since we are still friends on FB. :)

Hope everyone is well!

P.S. I do miss you Thraxi. the times we had. Oh the memories.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not Thraximus Zog. I'm his unofficial biographer, the chronicler of all his dirtnaps, and often I helped history along by making it.

pwnedthraxnewwar.jpg
pwnedthraxatwedding.jpg

Maybe you'll remember these, maybe you won't.

zog.png
weddingcarnage1.jpg
****youlacrimo.png

So are you back thinking that everyone's forgotten or gone, and you can be trusted again?

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello Everybody!!!

I was thinking of making a return and noticed a few familiar names, including my own.

Sorry Thraxi, I didnt scam anyone that I know of. Well, there was that one time, and no Sonoma is the only shard I ever played. Never played anywhere else but here.

I have been away for many years, but Sonoma always has a place in my heart.

I also confirm I am the REAL hunter. Queen Mum could easily confirm it since we are still friends on FB. :)

Hope everyone is well!

P.S. I do miss you Thraxi. the times we had. Oh the memories.
Yepper, tis you for real. Now to figure out if that is a good thing or bad thing! Just kidding .... welcome back :)
*cookie hug*

I'm not Thraximus Zog. I'm his unofficial biographer, the chronicler of all his dirtnaps, and often I helped history along by making it.

View attachment 121915
View attachment 121916

Maybe you'll remember these, maybe you won't.

View attachment 121919
View attachment 121917
View attachment 121920

So are you back thinking that everyone's forgotten or gone, and you can be trusted again?
I don’t see myself in any of those photos… I remember the wedding( I might even be in that photo wearing different clothes) I remember all the battles i participated in the valley and I recognize most of those names.

but myself and any alts I played are not in any of those photos that I can tell.

i think you and I have had this conversation before that you are NOT Thraximus. My apologies.

But what fun we had!

Last edited:

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You must be a different Hunter, then. The one who used to be my friend scammed one of our friends, and wound up hiding on a different shard.

You must be a different Hunter, then. The one who used to be my friend scammed one of our friends, and wound up hiding on a different shard.
Must be. I never went to a different shard.

What were the names of the ones that were scammed?

Not saying I didn't pull some shenanigans in my hey day, and oh boy did I pull some. But Sonoma, and only Sonoma has been the Shard I played on.

I know there was another hunter that played, but I believe he stopped playing shortly after I started playing, just before T2A was released.