• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I miss this game

Mike-D

Visitor
Hello Siege! It's been a decade since I last logged in... Had to create a new account on here, couldn't remember my old login. I don't know why, but lately I can't stop thinking about all the great times I had in Ultima. I really miss the community :( If any of my old friends from EVO, Hi-5, JVT, TNT and NEW see this, hope you're doing well. If you were there at the time, then you know how special that era was. No mix of words, music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time in the world.

To Forsaken, Crunch, Kage, Soul Weaver, Coyote Jack, Bobo/Hugibear, Sir Daniel, Speedy, Gurl, Freja, Gilfane, Sprago, Kelmo, Hattori Hanzo, Kat, Shalimar, Bruin, Fanta, Varrius, Tiberius Freesly, Mook, Kael, Black Magick, Davy, Aeowyn, Sir Morder, Scuzzlebutt, Famine, Dirk Diggler, Scopulus Falco, Chardonnay, Damien Softstep, Diablo FTW and everyone that I shared time with on Siege, I love and miss all of you so much.

Mike-D (the first one)

:heart:

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hiya Mike, there are still quite a few you remember playing on Siege. Click Max's link to the public Siege discord (thread is below, just scroll down to it) and you'll see. You may even be tempted to come back and play. See you soon on discord I hope.

Mike-D

Visitor
Hiya Mike, there are still quite a few you remember playing on Siege. Click Max's link to the public Siege discord (thread is below, just scroll down to it) and you'll see. You may even be tempted to come back and play. See you soon on discord I hope.
Hey Shalimar! Thanks for the info, I'll join the discord in the near future for sure. Look forward to catching up with everyone!! Are Forsaken, Crunch or Soul Weaver still around?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Forsaken mainly plays prodo these days. Crunch mostly plays other games only to return to Siege for a week every now and then. Haven't seen Soul Weaver in years but he still has a paid account with a Luna house.

You'll find Forsaken and Crunch (now calls himself Critical Gaming) on discord.

Mike-D

Visitor
Forsaken mainly plays prodo these days. Crunch mostly plays other games only to return to Siege for a week every now and then. Haven't seen Soul Weaver in years but he still has a paid account with a Luna house.

You'll find Forsaken and Crunch (now calls himself Critical Gaming) on discord.
Thanks for the info, I’ll stop in discord within the next week. Were you around under a different name back in the day?
Also, do you know if that new “UOClassic” client works with the official servers?

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
We talked Enigma thru DL'ing and logging into client last month. He was ingame for two minutes and screamed "I WIN UO!!!" over and over

Havent seen him since

Mike-D

Visitor
Tjalle, I'm referring to a client made by fans called "ClassicUO" You can scale the game window, auto mapper is built into it, it runs at 120 fps (which makes UO feel smooth) works perfectly with razor. Plus there's a ton of other in game options with that client.

R00, that's awesome that you were able to get Enigma to log in again. That sounds like him to just shout "I WIN UO!!!" Did you get a chance to talk with him at all? What's he been up to? Is he still playing Darkfall?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Tjalle, I'm referring to a client made by fans called "ClassicUO" You can scale the game window, auto mapper is built into it, it runs at 120 fps (which makes UO feel smooth) works perfectly with razor. Plus there's a ton of other in game options with that client.

R00, that's awesome that you were able to get Enigma to log in again. That sounds like him to just shout "I WIN UO!!!" Did you get a chance to talk with him at all? What's he been up to? Is he still playing Darkfall?
Don´t know of that one so can´t say. What I can say however, is that the only approved clients are the two I linked to plus UO Assist.

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hes a twitch streamer now

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Siege! It's been a decade since I last logged in... Had to create a new account on here, couldn't remember my old login. I don't know why, but lately I can't stop thinking about all the great times I had in Ultima. I really miss the community :( If any of my old friends from EVO, Hi-5, JVT, TNT and NEW see this, hope you're doing well. If you were there at the time, then you know how special that era was. No mix of words, music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time in the world.

To Forsaken, Crunch, Kage, Soul Weaver, Coyote Jack, Bobo/Hugibear, Sir Daniel, Speedy, Gurl, Freja, Gilfane, Sprago, Kelmo, Hattori Hanzo, Kat, Shalimar, Bruin, Fanta, Varrius, Tiberius Freesly, Mook, Kael, Black Magick, Davy, Aeowyn, Sir Morder, Scuzzlebutt, Famine, Dirk Diggler, Scopulus Falco, Chardonnay, Damien Softstep, Diablo FTW and everyone that I shared time with on Siege, I love and miss all of you so much.

Mike-D (the first one)

:heart:
Hi Mike. I share your sentiments. Siege Perilous was quite the social club in its prime. Maybe I should login more often. Best wishes old friend.

It looks like Photobucket canned my sigi. Oh well.
Edit: my sigi lives on!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hi Mike. I share your sentiments. Siege Perilous was quite the social club in its prime. Maybe I should login more often. Best wishes old friend.

It looks like Photobucket canned my sigi. Oh well.
Edit: my sigi lives on!
Hail Hattori.
Come back and help get Siege back to its glory days. All that is needed is that people actually stick around. Too many come back and play for a couple of months and then disappear again.
If every person who tried out or returned to Siege the last five years stuck around, we´d be more populated than Atlantic.

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Hattori.
Come back and help get Siege back to its glory days. All that is needed is that people actually stick around. Too many come back and play for a couple of months and then disappear again.
If every person who tried out or returned to Siege the last five years stuck around, we´d be more populated than Atlantic.
Tjalle I don't even have a Windows computer anymore. That would be the 1st thing I would need to address.