• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Of the Three armor

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have bone arms and chest, and plate tunic, legs, and gorget for trade. I'll give it til this weekend then I'm going to turn them in for points.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Turning these in tomorrow. I'm good with a 1-1 trade. Just looking to potentially help someone complete a set.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
ARgh wish I had seen this! I need plate chest and gorget!

Not going to be able to finish a bone set, only have helm and gloves but need the plate pieces :(

If you get more let me know!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ARgh wish I had seen this! I need plate chest and gorget!

Not going to be able to finish a bone set, only have helm and gloves but need the plate pieces :(

If you get more let me know!
I have a few Bone pieces set aside, just need the chest to complete the 2nd set. if you get the chest just let me know and i'll pop the others in your mailbox. if i do get the chest, i'll throw it in there as well.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Also in case you didn't see my post in the trade section, I did manage to get the platemail chest, just need the gorget, and since I know I won't be able to get a complete bone set I am trying for leather. I need gloves and sleeves. I have bone helm and gloves and an extra pair of plate arms now.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
OMG you're awesome thank you! The elusive leather gloves still evade me....and of course I got another bone helm! :/

2 more weeks.....well a little less then...hopin for a miracle!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OMG you're awesome thank you! The elusive leather gloves still evade me....and of course I got another bone helm! :/

2 more weeks.....well a little less then...hopin for a miracle!

Sponge Bob has something for you

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL you are insane..I am so glad to have you as my neighbor.

I thank thee for thy service ;)

I just don't have luck with these events...I did manage a complete bone set with the Kotl drops and a complete leather set with the enchanted Origin drops...

And of course the items I forgot to turn in :/ DOH!

1604588828582.png

I knew I wasn't going to get enough to get the spellbook, but that's okay, with your help..a LOT of your help lol I have 3 complete suits! Very happy, so thank you.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I just don't have luck with these events...I did manage a complete bone set with the Kotl drops and a complete leather set with the enchanted Origin drops...

View attachment 113387

I knew I wasn't going to get enough to get the spellbook, but that's okay, with your help..a LOT of your help lol I have 3 complete suits! Very happy, so thank you.
You are welcome. I seem to be getting good drops lately lol.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

View attachment 113387

just out of curiosity, which spellbook?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
just out of curiosity, which spellbook?
Umbria's Spellbook. The Undead Necro slayer book (grimore) is decent but I have a few undead slayer spellbooks that are pretty good. I went yesterday and got ZERO drops...7 days and counting lol