• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pumpkin Farms on Europa

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I'd go pumpkin hunting (haven't done this in years....)

I must be going mad but I thought there was a load of farms east of Britain between the road and the mountains (on Europa) that used to grow pumpkins but can't find them anywhere.

Maybe it's just my age and I've lost my sense of direction.

Can anyone direct an old man?

Thanks,

Lador

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There's mountains west of Britain with many Farms, but none to the East. nothing but oceans to the East.

1603796212978.png

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There you go I said it was my age, I can't tell West from East, shows how long ago I did any pumpkin farming!

Thanks for the help, do UO do a Zimmer frame as a Vet reward?

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK I am too old, found a pumpkin, it turned into a grimm grey cloud and kicked my ar$e before I could do anything. Any tips on the best way to kill these?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK I am too old, found a pumpkin, it turned into a grimm grey cloud and kicked my ar$e before I could do anything. Any tips on the best way to kill these?
What is your Template?

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is your Template?
Same swordsman I've been for the past 21 years! Swords 110, Tactics 110, Parry 104, Healing 94, Focus 64, Anatomy 100,magery 54, Resist Spells 50, Lumberjack 25 and a few little bits.
I've never really understood all this stuff, or all the 'new stuff' with special imbued armour and weapons so I'm way out of date with fighting ans survival!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You'll likely need better Armor/weapons and to drop the focus, magery, lumberjack, ect. for chivalry and or Bushido. look up templates on and skills on the warrior forum

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chi
You'll likely need better Armor/weapons and to drop the focus, magery, lumberjack, ect. for chivalry and or Bushido. look up templates on and skills on the warrior forum
Thanks, Chivalry and Bushido are all 'new' to me, weren't on my swordsman list 20+ years ago, shows how out of date I am!

I guess if I start training now I'll be ready for nest years Halloween!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Chi

Thanks, Chivalry and Bushido are all 'new' to me, weren't on my swordsman list 20+ years ago, shows how out of date I am!

I guess if I start training now I'll be ready for nest years Halloween!
You could probably get in shape with your current template, just keep a bandage on yourself and get better armor/weapon. i'd drop the magery for sure to get healing up. you can recall with the runbook charges with 0 magery now and if you take Chivalry it has sacred Journey that acts as recall. just keep trying, hit it a couple of times then run off and heal.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can't get the links to the warrior templates to open...
hmm, go to the top of the page and hit the "forums" link then select "ultima onlie (UO) Professions" then select Warrior forums at the bottum.
1603800138907.png

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Never mind, i see the problem, it has the old stratics links. i will try to fix a few for you and post here

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's where I was, and I tried to read "Corwins… Guide -> Pure Warrior templates...." and it errored "no posts found"

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Finally remembered how to fix them.

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That gives me lots to think about and do, back to skills building, I haven't done that for a long time.

Thanks for all your help.