• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wot warrior setups are everyone using for Deceit?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
120 Swords
115 Tact
100 Anat
100 Resist
100 Parry
95 Healing
90 Chiv

Using a pretty basis warrior suit with a conjurers trinket and the new ssi eppy. I have a pe slayer 100% fire double axe for the paragon pe.

1603581472387.png

1603581530024.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Merus Does the Scimitar 1 hit the Lichs? 3 hit the LLs?

I use a mace which has very few choices for WW. I'm wondering if I can use a whip at the next event and it not take too many hits to kill the basic stuff. I only have an undead and arachnid talisman so Ill have to use slayer on weapon.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I use a mace which has very few choices for WW. I'm wondering if I can use a whip at the next event and it not take too many hits to kill the basic stuff. I only have an undead and arachnid talisman so Ill have to use slayer on weapon.
2 hits for normal Lich and 5 or 6 for a LL. Damage is definitely less than the double axe, but I want the parry block chance without room for bushido in the template. It does have the advantage of more opportunities for using WW for the AoE to proc.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2 hits for normal Lich and 5 or 6 for a LL. Damage is definitely less than the double axe, but I want the parry block chance without room for bushido in the template. It does have the advantage of more opportunities for using WW for the AoE to proc.
Thanks. I guess I need a talisman for each dungeon. Expensive now.

Talisman and slayer weapon make a difference.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

My Maul 1 hits the Liches, and 3 shots (2 swings, Stagger and Double Strike, oftentimes killing them before they can cast a spell if i get the jump on them) the LLs. Double Super Slayer along with 100% DI to hit 300% Damage Cap definitely helps.
My Macer uses Barbed Whips for Whirlwind. Posted a screenshot of the one i made for this event on the previous page.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya I was hoping just a slayer on the weapon would work with something faster than a maul or war hammer.

Ill have to see if I can get some other Trinkets or Cameos for the next Treasures of...

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I've got all old 15-20 year old builds and have gotten annoyingly dirtnapped on every toon I've tried every time I've gone in there. So I decided I really don't need to participate in this one. This thread has given me an idea on ways to go to modernize my builds so thank you for the helpful information. It'll probably be the best thing I get out of this whole event. LoL
What character are you using? The suggestions here have been great. I use a Swords Sampire, use Bushido mastery III, Healing now close to 80, Chiv close to 65, undead tali, and undead slayer double axes, and it rocks. The drops are soso, and the deaths happen when mistakes happen. But got about 60 drops or so, and limited due to rl time constraints. Its grindy. But I learned a new dungeon, Deceit..inside out also.:)

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I use a 1990 luck sampire suit, only thing I have to watch out are the poison eles paragons, I use bushido mastery confidence to heal, with momentum strike/whirlwind on nearby enemies to heal up.

Ning

Journeyman
I tried my tamer initially but found him to be too squishy in the higher spawn environment with my atrophied gaming skills. I tried my LJ pally and bushy archer pally as far as dexxers go so far. I recently returned after a 15 year absence and most of my templates seem woefully out of date.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I run a mace paladin with shield and a maul for dbl strike and stagger. It has high hpr and i heal with bandaids. I can stand toe to toe with any pragon.

Sometimes ill swap to my sampire, drop necro, put healing on. It works well too. It does higher damage due to onslaught but i sometimes feel like im racing to kill the paragons before it kills me. Exciting stuff!!