• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

November - dark forest

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Wondering what this event will be. There has not been any news about it, and October is almost over.
Have not seen this months newsletter either, they are really behind on giving us things to read and talk about....

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
And here I thought I was just being silly. I try to make y'all laugh on the forums and make you cry in game. I guess some folks got me all backwards.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like the entrance to Melisande. A site from Mondain's Legacy maybe. It will be fun.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I remember seeing that, yes.
But it provides no details which is what I wish they would put out.
Wishful thinking I know, hehe

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, see, you'll be in this forest...and it will be, ya know, dark...and there will be stuffs....and things! There may even be a turkey involved. Some of those things will try to kill you, some will want you to gather stuffs. Many people will lose those stuffs because they didn't insure them, took them to a spawn and died. There will be much whining. Cheese and crackers will not be provided.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
So basically no one knows, which is what I was complaining about to begin with. They should put out more information to us before events start so us players can plan on how to spend our time.

On another note, these forums ,this one and the official one, have really gone to hell . you get ten jackass posts to scroll through before you get one helpful one.
Unbelievable...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The "official" forum is a joke... Unless you are playing stroke their ego your post will be deleted... if you actually try to tell them something is wrong with the game or question one of their decisions and want to discuss anything real or relevant your post will be gone...

I knew exactly who was in charge of that forum from day 1 and I vowed NEVER to bother with posting there and I haven't... If I got something to say to a DEV I just Email them directly... for all the good that does. They still pretend like all is a bed of roses and their crap doesn't stink... I'm finally to the point I just don't bother much anymore... the game has gone to crap and they know it. Now all they do is pretend everything is peachy and put out crap to keep all the greedy SoBs happy and continuing to pay for the game so they can keep getting a paycheck... and to hell with the game... Just spit out a new grind a couple of times a year and then rinse and repeat things with a piece of art here and there to keep the money coming in and forget it...

Any real issue is tucked under the rug and forgotten... never to see the light of day again. Now is that due to laziness, incompetence, lack of personnel or indifference is anyone's guess. Maybe it's all of them...