• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Halloween Bones Questions.

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So if a toon dies there is a chance a skeleton will spawn with their name. Also a chance it will drop bones with that name.
OK so do you have to die once for each skeleton to spawn?
Does it spawn only on same sub server?
Is there a preferred area I can die and rez quick?
Have not made toons to die for a name before I am considering it this year and just wanted to ask before I start.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems you can die anywhere and they spawn. You see PvPers skeles in Tram. Sometimes you see the spawn at the cemetery you die at.
You can die in malas and they spawn at Brit or anywhere. So sub server does not matter.
Basically die a few times go kill skeles. Bone drop is not common, and there's different bone art and colors.
Gargoyles make cool bones sometimes.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Seems you can die anywhere and they spawn. You see PvPers skeles in Tram. Sometimes you see the spawn at the cemetery you die at.
You can die in malas and they spawn at Brit or anywhere. So sub server does not matter.
Basically die a few times go kill skeles. Bone drop is not common, and there's different bone art and colors.
Gargoyles make cool bones sometimes.
When EJs die you get bones same way?? (Getting some ideas for some cool .comnames like Bones of Avatar, Bones of UO.Gold.com, and some others **snicker**) :devil:

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well make sure it is an EJ account not tied to your main account. Just saying ;)
Did my test run with a toon named Betty White. They just spawn in all graveyards. Got bones on second kill.
And it would be Avatar's Bones, just so you know the format. Just saying because there would be cool name I would use if it was the Bones of (etc.) format.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have a guy that makes, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny etc so we can get those bones.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
yerg EJ accounts wurk da same wif da bonez. Yooz die anywherez in da game yooz bonez kan spawn at any grabeyard.
Dun furgit to kill da paragon speed Bone Nitez unds Skelly Nitez - demz hab bonez sumtimez tooz. (Dose obten drop da wunz wif guild tagged namez.) Lotz ob hummiez seem to furgit dese.

Flappie bonez will makez bonez wif wingz iffn in da sit up style.
Wun dieing kan makez multiple skeely all ober.
Meez killz meez toonz by standin next to uh player townz healer hut und fight un orge nekkid.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Some fun names that you can do...

A Britannian Citizen...
A Citizen of Yew...
A Goblin
A Troll
A Zombie...
Etc...

I think I tried Trade skills like A Britannian Bard... but if I recall it didn't like let me as I wanted to do a bard from brit a miner from minoc and such but it didn't like that.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've seen some skeleton knights spawn with the person's title like "the noble [char name]" or "Glorious Lady [char name]". Has anyone killed these skeletons and gotten bones from them? Do they have the title on the bones too or does it only spawn the char name?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen some skeleton knights spawn with the person's title like "the noble [char name]" or "Glorious Lady [char name]". Has anyone killed these skeletons and gotten bones from them? Do they have the title on the bones too or does it only spawn the char name?
There's a whole host of variations. I have a set in my bank with the title ''The Glorious Lord Sir Color''. Also have some of my own chars bones with guild tags, and have found them for other players also.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
you can get the bones with guild titles, overhead name and subtitle
(paperdoll name, overhead name, subtitle)

you can set these to different ones... gives a variety that way.

=============

quick way to die...
put all insured items in bank box.
and anything you want don't want to lose...

go to Honesty Moongate.
let the gazers, etc kill you
go to the ankh to get rez
they will rez kill you over and over again.

then go back to luna to rez and to get your clothes so you can go kill them.
Happy Hunting!!!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
All i got were "a dirty pervs bones"
LOL that's awesome!

I made a character named A Killer...so now I have A Killer's Bones...trying to come up with some cool names!

Scarlett

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Last night i got one that said Trump Lies and one that said Bidensniffskids from the same graveyard.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just suicided Santa and Your Lover on GL...have fun Great Lakes!

That Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
killed myself at least 70 times with a wanderin healer in guard zone. stocked up went to all the cemetarys in fel and tram got 4 of my own bones people were tryin to give em to me. every cemetery had that guy runnin round.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL I love it...could do Some Guy too...Some Guy's Bones...Some Girl's Bones...That Girls....so many possibilities. I love Halloween :)

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
meez did Mister Gobbles da furst year it kam bak - wuz fun trying to figure out iffn it wuz a turkey er sum bonez. Und ob Kourse it was dun wif uh flappie slabe to gib da bonez wingz.

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
You don'' say, you go' you some ov 'hose winged sticks and stones named mister gobbles. Tha' is a righ' fine idea swee'peez. I should make some dragon sticks and stones 'ha' would fly righ' in my mind.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've been suiciding for about 30min without my bones popping up. I just created the character to get creative some deco like "innocent trammy" so I'm wondering if the reason is that my char is too new to get the bones or maybe because I have something like "trammy" in the name it won't spawn? Anyone able to create a new char and get bones right away?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I did on an EJ account, I did A Killer and Your True Love and both spawned right away. Maybe Origin is glitched again.

Nope, confirmed that a newly created toon can spawn. Took me going through all the Fel cemetaries and killing about 9 of them but I finally got them lol.

1602337251038.png

Last edited: