• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Treasure Of Event (Anyone live yet?)

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I popped on a few shards to see if it was live yet eager to check out the rewards since today was the first day that it was slated to begin (assuming on at least 1 shard) but didn't see any turn in people.

Has anyone seen the turn in person on their shard yet or did we get another date range that nothing actually happened on the first day? I know it's still the first day but given that the Black Gate quest is limited to 1 per char and the champ spawn is 1 per shard...I can't do the quest anymore and there is no point for me to do the spawn anymore so the Treasures of event is something I'm anxious to start to be able to work towards something.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Not yet...Kyronix said that it would start *this week* so could be Friday lol who knows.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like they will do a four day roll out. I'm guessing the shards that got the test will be last.

I thought this new system made things easy be because they could just turn things on and not have to pixaly go to the shard.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sounds like they are behind. I thought this new system was supposed to be easy to implement.

Hopefully it will go live to all shards on the same day.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It is supposed to be easier yes, but they had to fix the cube drop rate first, I guess they can't do both at the same time. It's okay, the ToD event will last awhile so we'll have time to get our pixel crack :)

Finley Grant

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It is supposed to be easier yes, but they had to fix the cube drop rate first, I guess they can't do both at the same time. It's okay, the ToD event will last awhile so we'll have time to get our pixel crack :)
... well.... the taking live of the treasures event for the shards should be not more than turning a $false into a $true in some piece of code.....

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yea the inability to stick to a timeline is a bit frustrating. I know they said Oct 5-9 but we are now on day 2 with no implementation so they might as well just said Oct 9 at this rate. I know it's just a few days away but getting the content a third of the way through the month is kind of a let down.

I honestly wouldn't mind that much if I could do the Black Gate quest again or get another talisman from the champ spawn but since I can't that content is basically "over" for me and I have nothing new to do at this point.