• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasures of Khaldun & Treasures of Deceit

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
So, I had read a FB post about this but it has since disappeared so I'll ask here.

The Khaldun dungeon in Trammel is open and the vendor selling Caddellite tools is there. I haven't seen any announcements about it though. The dungeon appears to be there, you can do the puzzle boxes and you can kill monsters in there without caddellite infused weapons.

So is this going to be a thing this year? I also read somewhere there is going to be a Treasures of Deceit event, but I haven't seen any official announcements about that either.

Just wondering what everyone else knows about this year's Halloween events.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They never closed Khaldun. You get no armor drops. You can get a Halloween costume from Khal.

Deceit starts this week.

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They never closed Khaldun. You get no armor drops. You can get a Halloween costume from Khal.

Deceit starts this week.
whith all that's going on ingame right now I'm dizzy already. can I understand that Khaldun will be open for us to get costumes later on?

Jimmydeanbean

Journeyman
Oh cool! I didn't realize this has been open this whole time. Good to know I can get the costume drops! Having never done this particular champ spawn, is it very hard?

Thanks!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh cool! I didn't realize this has been open this whole time. Good to know I can get the costume drops! Having never done this particular champ spawn, is it very hard?

Thanks!
They made it challenging. Skeles have different resists. The boss in fel drops power scrolls.