• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Felucca "Curse Stone"

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In Felucca, there is a black stone platform that is square with a set of stairs on all sides. On top is a black abbatoir with a guildstone (the shape - not a guild) in the middle. On top of the guildstone is a black stone with red sparkles. If you highlight the guildstone, it has nearly 1 billion curse charges. If you double click it, you get cursed. In Great Lakes it is located @ roughly 68 deg 43 min South by 9 deg 12 min East (southeast of the hedge maze & between two lakes).

Is this what makes Felucca the cursed land that it is, or is this some old leftover event item? It has been there at least since ML release. I first came across it trying to find rare wood.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's very old and has as far as I know been there from Seer days. Many folk have clicked it many, many times... You can find a lot of really awesome things in Fel on GLs... I just never post about them because I don't want Mesanna to get any ideas and deleting more of the wonderful history from my shard. So I keep my mouth shut about them lest she comes and removes all that too.

A very long time ago when I first joined the RP community on GLs one of my former guildmates took me on a huge tour of things in Fel and I loved all the stories he told me about those places... I really wish I knew those stories as well as he did... I miss Alex.

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In Felucca, there is a black stone platform that is square with a set of stairs on all sides. On top is a black abbatoir with a guildstone (the shape - not a guild) in the middle. On top of the guildstone is a black stone with red sparkles. If you highlight the guildstone, it has nearly 1 billion curse charges. If you double click it, you get cursed. In Great Lakes it is located @ roughly 68 deg 43 min South by 9 deg 12 min East (southeast of the hedge maze & between two lakes).

Is this what makes Felucca the cursed land that it is, or is this some old leftover event item? It has been there at least since ML release. I first came across it trying to find rare wood.
Near the Spirituality shrine?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What makes fel cursed was minax twisting , amd draining the very life from the land.

a wizard

Journeyman
Don't let mesanna see things like this, she calls them "old, leftover and insignificant." and deletes them. Small stuff like this is what makes each server unique from the others, and granted they are all of those three things, but she doesn't believe in server or community uniqueness and would rather have them purged rather than continue to exist.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll say this... If your shard has something wonderful and unique that you love best get it down in screenshots because it may not last and you may hate to wake one day and find it gone.

I'll say this... If your shard has something wonderful and unique that you love best get it down in screenshots because it may not last and you may hate to wake one day and find it gone.
I'm thankful Stratics has pictures of things I love and didn't capture.

Things I (and I'm sure a lot of others) thought would never be gone....

222.png 111.png