• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Grass and snow tile stacking chest - where's it gone?

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There used to be a chest on Europa near Brit bank which stacked Grass and snow tiles (that don't stack by themselves).

This has disappeared, is there a new way to stack these tiles or has the chest moved somewhere else?

Thanks, Lador

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
there are others reporting that the box is missing on their shard.
I'm wondering if the DEVs took them down, because of it deleting the tiles.

(the new ones from the 2016 holiday token stack as soon as you take them out, but they won't stack with the ones we got before that don't stack)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup, Missing on LS. Either from patch glitch or they removed them.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
im guessing that someone chopped it with an axe. this happened with trash containers several times on many shards.. they finally figured out to put trash containers that cant be chopped. i shook my head when they replaced trash containers at banks and someone just chopped it again lol. it is also possible they removed them until a fix is applied to the containers.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I used to fill the barrels with water that had the daily rares in them, horseshoes, ingots.. , then remove the water and take the barrel. For a few months the barrels were gone on LS, so I stopped doing that.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to fill the barrels with water that had the daily rares in them, horseshoes, ingots.. , then remove the water and take the barrel. For a few months the barrels were gone on LS, so I stopped doing that.
That was done on baja a lot lmao

I got mad sometimes.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Naughty naughty..:cool:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There used to be a chest on Europa near Brit bank which stacked Grass and snow tiles (that don't stack by themselves).

This has disappeared, is there a new way to stack these tiles or has the chest moved somewhere else?

Thanks, Lador

Since the chests went from stacking tiles to eating them, they should remove all of them..

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Maybe they decided to remove them to stop any more 'accidents' it has become the norm for them to remove things instead of bothering to fix them...but let's give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they will be replaced by all new chests that don't eat your tiles.... :rolleyes:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well, when they ruined the tiles making it so you can't put them in anything or set them down or put them on your beetle but could only use them in your house etc... that's when they broke their own chests.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you change the landscape maybe dynamic elements are in the way. Maybe this has todo with the biggest and boldest whatever...
Or it's a Kind of Bugfix as someone wrote before.