• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Alternative templates

Troy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I got an old account full of random skills. Do you guys have any suggestions on very effective templates (pvm or pvp)?
I’m looking for alternative templates, not the most popular ones (i.e. sampire, mage/ tamer, ABC archer, etc). I have those templates already, looking for other ways of playing Thanks guys

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Any particular skill you want to put to use? Read these professions forums a bit and you will find some off-the-path builds.

Troy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Any particular skill you want to put to use? Read these professions forums a bit and you will find some off-the-path builds.
Not in particular Merlin. I do have a bunch of Maxed skills such as anatomy, tactics, sword, taming, ninjitsu, poisoning, stealth, etc from 6 different toons. However, I have some of those builds already and some templates are obsolete. I have too many soulstones so can easily move skills around. So just trying to put those toons to use.

Troy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
This looks like it could be a fun template, [Ninjitsu] - My new template.
Thanks Odin, that template does look interesting. I was able to try it out since I have all those skills. However, without parrying and/ or significant health leech, I'm finding it difficult to keep myself alive when fighting tough bosses.
Even with healing and high DCI, it can be quite hard. I'm not sure how you can constantly cast mirror image, whilst getting hit and using either double strike or focus attack.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Odin, that template does look interesting. I was able to try it out since I have all those skills. However, without parrying and/ or significant health leech, I'm finding it difficult to keep myself alive when fighting tough bosses.
Even with healing and high DCI, it can be quite hard. I'm not sure how you can constantly cast mirror image, whilst getting hit and using either double strike or focus attack.
It's been a while since I fully read the post, does Lord God use protection for casting or fc? It is a temp I wanted to try but haven't got round to it yet.

Bear Corpse has YouTube videos of him soloing Slasher with a reaper form and beast form warrior, but I don't remember the exact skills.

I would search for posts by Lord God and Bear Corpse as they had some unusual templates.