• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Meet and Greet on LS

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1 hour from now.

Anyone taking notes?

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Notes... One guy talked for 30 minutes about the need to remove insurance. (was told this by a well dressed reliable source) One guy showed off his tux (big hit with devs) One lady got a china cabinet, because the her old one had a broken door.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Notes... One guy talked for 30 minutes about the need to remove insurance. (was told this by a well dressed reliable source) One guy showed off his tux (big hit with devs) One lady got a china cabinet, because the her old one had a broken door.
I can't decide if this is real or not

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It lasted an hour and 40 mins. Many questions and ramblings. But that hits the highlights.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One day I'd love to be a fly on the wall and hear the dev's uncensored, real-time reactions to player's rampant crazy.

:popcorn:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lasted that long, and no one asked anything with any meat on it?
They keep having these just for the worship fest some people bestow on them, and ignore or give non-answers to anyone asking a serious question or having a serious complaint.

Why I quit going. Can learn more watching reruns of Gunsmoke LOL

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They keep having these just for the worship fest some people bestow on them, and ignore or give non-answers to anyone asking a serious question or having a serious complaint.

Why I quit going. Can learn more watching reruns of Gunsmoke LOL
You can't grumble about lack of meaty questions and then state you won't go.
Look, we all know meet and greets are ego boosts for the Dev team, but complaining that there's no good, relevant questions, then refuse to go just means you lose any right to complain.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Good question @Uriah Heep.

I've kind of put UO on the back burner with no new content for a couple weeks so I wasn't even aware of the M&G but are people there really not asking the most obvious questions about what to expect next in terms on content?

I have to think people must be asking these type of questions so are they being screened so that only the stupid waste of time questions get through?

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please keep in mind we have many returned players *on LS* that asked questions. They will look into (questioned asked with answers that eluded to)...

*Some possible love for theives.

*A person owning 4 home being investgated that are full of duped items.

*no castles keeps or 100x100 plots in malas.

*everything is about pets.

*insurance sucks.

*no clues or hints about what is coming in september so we can prepare.

*If you want to reactivate an old account email messana a bunch till she helps you.

*Magincia needs some love.

*request for daytime events, suggested speaking with em directly.

I will add more later if I remember more.

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was late to the party yesterday, so I was only there long enough for a question about what's coming up in the future, which got the answer "be sure to check the newsletter," followed by someone wasting everyone else's time to fix her china cabinet doors.

I think I saw all there was to see, and somehow I doubt anything of substance comes from these meet and greets. Color me unimpressed.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was late to the party yesterday, so I was only there long enough for a question about what's coming up in the future, which got the answer "be sure to check the newsletter," followed by someone wasting everyone else's time to fix her china cabinet doors.

I think I saw all there was to see, and somehow I doubt anything of substance comes from these meet and greets. Color me unimpressed.
That's likely true and unfortunate about the upcoming content... not much point of having the M&G if we just need to "be sure to check the newsletter".

Looks like I saved myself a couple hours of wasted time :)