• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Personal Bless Deed Issue

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Okay, so, I transferred a toon from one shard to another. I had a couple items on the original shard that were blessed by said toon. I finished what I was doing on the shard and transferred back. Now the items I was wearing cannot have the PBD removed nor can the items I left on the original shard. How do I get my PBDs off my items?

Mr. Mayhem

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Okay, so, I transferred a toon from one shard to another. I had a couple items on the original shard that were blessed by said toon. I finished what I was doing on the shard and transferred back. Now the items I was wearing cannot have the PBD removed nor can the items I left on the original shard. How do I get my PBDs off my items?
Page a GM, explain the situation and character names.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
let us know the outcome. i have a PBD that i'd like to remove too but for some reason i think the dev team "fixed" them so they couldn't be removed.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As long as ur wanting the deeds removed on the account that originally owned them, a GM will remove them for u after a shard transfer. It’s a known bug, they respond to fix them. Future reference - Never shard hop w ur PBD’s on items. If u have them in deed form when moving shards they will work as expected later.

Edit cause Apple autocorrect sucks monkey nutz n changed PBD to PBS

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Sry don't know much about PBD or blessed items, bt why would you want to remove the blessed quality from the items?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sry don't know much about PBD or blessed items, bt why would you want to remove the blessed quality from the items?
Because you can put it back on after you are at the new shard and avoid issues.