• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Mini EM Events List

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
It looks like the new EM tools will help deploy many and different Events each different shard.
It would be useful if people LIST them here each time they occur, and possibly their duration, though it looks like some of them last all day till server down. At any rate it looks like a thread to keep track of them would be useful to us Stratics users here.
Please post Events of the new EM system here for your shards in replies to this post. Thank you! :)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So like the Orcish Kin ToT stuff on Origin and Izumo? Cant people just read uo.com?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
So like the Orcish Kin ToT stuff on Origin and Izumo? Cant people just read uo.com?
I guess, but doubt that they will post them. It will be many events (hopefully), and last only a few days, as we understand. Likely may not be posted in the main EM event page. But we will see.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They shoukd at least be announced on the shard of the uo.com forums like the champ was for GL, and further communications were when it failed

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My understanding from @Kyronix on the official forums was that the Treasures Of events are going to be handled by the Dev's and thus those would generally be on the UO.com page or opening message screen when you open UO. He didn't confirm this but my assumption is that these would be more wide spread (across most shards).

The EM events will likely be smaller scale and potentially only on a certain shard for a day and time which might be what you provided earlier but I'm not sure. I think that these events might also have those new "lore book" etc clues to help find out what is going on but I've wondered myself how they would spread the word. That kind of goes against the "hop in the EM gate" strategy usually done for events so I'd be curious to know how a couple day event would be announced in-game (for those of us who don't use the website every day).

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would expect the Town Crier to notify us of a mini-event on our given shard.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My understanding from @Kyronix on the official forums was that the Treasures Of events are going to be handled by the Dev's and thus those would generally be on the UO.com page or opening message screen when you open UO. He didn't confirm this but my assumption is that these would be more wide spread (across most shards).

The EM events will likely be smaller scale and potentially only on a certain shard for a day and time which might be what you provided earlier but I'm not sure. I think that these events might also have those new "lore book" etc clues to help find out what is going on but I've wondered myself how they would spread the word. That kind of goes against the "hop in the EM gate" strategy usually done for events so I'd be curious to know how a couple day event would be announced in-game (for those of us who don't use the website every day).

All EM events usually get posted on the uo.com calendar.

Great Lakes already did an "All Day" Champ Spawn which had rewards (Although it only ran 3 times after it broke). Great Lakes – The Cruel Twin (All Day from 9 a.m. CDT to server down) – Ultima Online

I would expect stuff like that to continue to be posted on the calendar.