• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Non rare spawning/low spawning items

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been searching for a thread about items that are spawning or obtainable but not many folks know about. I have been unable to find one, so here, I’m making one. This past week I have found out about at least 2 things I never knew existed before, but still spawn. I’m sure there are a ton out there other people know about that some don’t either

Just looking for some other people’s input on some items some people might not know exist.

So from moonstone jewelry,
to soap, to endless decanters of water. Let’s hear it, what do you know that other people don’t?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your post doesn't make any sense, at least to me. You're looking for items that no one knows about, but you want "someone" to tell you what they are, even though, "no one" knows ? Or you want to be part of an "In the know" group and you think publicly posting it will earn you a membership ?

btw, endless decanters are not rare, never have been, and can be gotten at any time.

Kuru

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your post doesn't make any sense, at least to me. You're looking for items that no one knows about, but you want "someone" to tell you what they are, even though, "no one" knows ? Or you want to be part of an "In the know" group and you think publicly posting it will earn you a membership ?

btw, endless decanters are not rare, never have been, and can be gotten at any time.
Yeah that’s kind of the point man, I’m well aware that endless decanters aren’t rare. My point is that most people wouldn’t think to fill a water pitcher from a water elemental. A lot of people also don’t know that turning over bedrolls in wrong can get you soap either. I’ve been playing this game since 2001 and didn’t know about soap until a week ago.

Maybe my wording was off and you didn’t catch it. I’m not looking for rare items. I’m looking for low spawning items, or obtainable items that a lot of people wouldn’t know about, or do know about, but don’t know where they come from.
That was probably my fault for using “no one” in what is probably perceived as a literal sense.

As for the “in the know” or “someone to tell me” comment, I have no idea what point you are trying to get across, but whatever man, you do you. Just keep posting whatever scrambles your eggs.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I ran into a collector of armor like my self and he had no clue about one of the helms on the clean up set and the SA starter armor.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
- "Someone's dagger": have it on some of my toons that need to skin corpses or need to remove barding from swampy. It is blessed and light and saves me 10 insurance gold upon death (lol).
- "Hammer of hephaestus" (also recharges) and "Amelia's toolbox" (does not recharge): My crafter uses them to repair stuff as repairing does not consume charges.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Not an item, but double click on a cow to go cow tipping.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got a gold fishingpole while tossing salvage hooks. Guess that might count

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Cow tipping is so weird...plus it's probably cruelty to cows!
I got a polka dot bikini while fishing, that's quite cute and funny, apparently they don't come up often.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cow tipping is so weird...plus it's probably cruelty to cows!
I got a polka dot bikini while fishing, that's quite cute and funny, apparently they don't come up often.
Want to have fun with cow tipping? Send a few of your city folk friends into a field to tip cows but don't tell them that all bulls don't have horns.

*for the record attempting to tip a real cow will at best be ineffective. At worse you'll get pummeled by it.

Last edited:

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Which ceil does the soap spawn in

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just did that yesterday! Also tried to get a pig to sit (and I think squeal), but couldn't get it to work.
Has to be a boar not just a pig if I recall... You can also use an empty pitcher on a cow and get milk... or throw an emtpy pitcher to a water elemental and get an endless water pitcher back...

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
soap drop rate is about 1 in 1000 bedrolls I beleive ive gotten a few recently ... hmm there is the Slim shadow veil rare drop 1 in 10000 , the colored rare hiryus from Eodon quests , that are ubber rare also, thats about it , blaze cu sidhe of course

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it any jail ceil in wrong

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure the soap is on a timer, 9 days I believe. I got it once yrs back, marked time/date on my phone, then returned 3 times (9days? mayb 8 days apart- honestly don’t remember) and got it each 3 times.

I used to play the plague beast lord mini-game time to time, was a fun little time kill. :)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Pretty sure the soap is on a timer, 9 days I believe. I got it once yrs back, marked time/date on my phone, then returned 3 times (9days? mayb 8 days apart- honestly don’t remember) and got it each 3 times.

I used to play the plague beast lord mini-game time to time, was a fun little time kill. :)
I wonder if you can still up the number of chests (and strength/difficulty of the beast)... Last I tried was during the scenario. Had one up to something like 50 chests; took forever to improve, then double that to kill it. :p

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no random bedroll, Ive got mines always of the first sequence of bedroll everytime, by that I mean once I opened all bedroll , and I havent got one, I would leave because ive never got any past the first bedrolls spawn. I think there are like 150 ish bedroll total, after you open like 100 ish , they start respawning

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Want to have fun with cow tipping? Send a few of your city folk friends into a field to tip cows but don't tell them that all bulls don't have horns.

*for the record attempting to tip a real cow will at best be ineffective. At worse you'll get pummeled by it.
ROTFLMAO!!!! :hahaha::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
silver chests on plague beast lords after you feed them alot of your corpses :)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
silver chests on plague beast lords after you feed them alot of your corpses :)
I've tried recently, but no luck. I remember making super plague beasts back during the original scenario (feeding them bodies for an hour) that dropped 25+ chests, but were near impossible to kill. It's this still working?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've tried recently, but no luck. I remember making super plague beasts back during the original scenario (feeding them bodies for an hour) that dropped 25+ chests, but were near impossible to kill. It's this still working?
Yes you can feed them Boglings and other stuff using Provoke. Have to feed them a lot.