• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Threads of Fate/Life/Thought....

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that it is likely but, if anyone is thinking about transferring any of these threads cross-shard, I just moved a variety of them and when I arrived on my home shard, they had all turned into Threads of Fate. Now if you happen to want Threads of Fate......there ya' go....

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the heads up. I missed the event.
What shard ya on?

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the heads up. I missed the event.
What shard ya on?
These are from about 12 years ago, if I remember correctly. I brought them from Atlantic to Sonoma in order to make some more robes (I still have some Cloaks of Corruption to use, I just needed a few of each type thread to make another set of Cloaks).

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always got the bookcase, rock, or pully.
I have a chest full of those things somewhere in one of my houses. I was going to use these threads to make another set of Cloaks (Death/Life/Power).

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are from about 12 years ago, if I remember correctly. I brought them from Atlantic to Sonoma in order to make some more robes (I still have some Cloaks of Corruption to use, I just needed a few of each type thread to make another set of Cloaks).
Wait... You can still convert the cloaks???

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have Spirit Speak, you can double-click the thread and you will hear one of nine sayings depending upon the thread type.

Also, don't forget that the Cloak of Corruption, when worn, reduces Karma by about -1000 per minute. It is a "must-have" for Dreads as it can turn a Glorious character to a Dread in about an hour.

Last edited:

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait... You can still convert the cloaks???
There are three "Seers" that you can turn your threads and Cloak of Corruption in to....depending on the Cloak you want. One Seer is at the Empath Abbey, one is at the Lycaeum and the third is in Serpent's Hold.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a follow-up I discovered: If you put your threads into a commodity deed before transferring, the threads will retain their proper names as opposed to all of them defaulting into Threads of Fate upon arrival.