• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

char copy to test center!

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its about 2/3 days i'm trying to copy a char to test center!
Wont let me select it....
its down?
broken?

what happen??

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Been down for longer than 3 days.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Pretty sure someone else said they had tried for over a week.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The insiders are test The “tools” whispering in there ears so that the new EM tools benefit them.
Has anyone seen my foil hat

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It look like Test Center is a copy of Great Lakes right now. I went to Test Center and all I got was this tin foil hat. :tinhat:

Seriously, I don't know what was supposed to be in testing--Britain Commons looked the same as it did last time I was there. The only think there are the pet gates.

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
It look like Test Center is a copy of Great Lakes right now. I went to Test Center and all I got was this tin foil hat. :tinhat:

Seriously, I don't know what was supposed to be in testing--Britain Commons looked the same as it did last time I was there. The only think there are the pet gates.
Is it still set up for the IDOC changes testing?

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it still set up for the IDOC changes testing?
Yea, Test Center still has IDOC testing publish.
Wish housing decay would return to normal (or shard rollback to previous publish) so I can get back to designing houses viewable for more than a day.