• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IDOC chests remained after items went into barrels.

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Strange occurrence, 5 chests were visible in the plot even whilst the house was in private. When the house dropped and all the other items were revealed and packed away into barrels the 5 chests remained and were able to be picked up once the perimeter was breached just like an old school IDOC. The system clearly isn't yet free of bugs like this yet. Anyone else come across occurrences like this too ?

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What was in them?
Lots of gargoyle gear mainly, after I picked them up i couldn't hit the barrels.
I don't think it was a graphical glitch as I logged and relogged several times to go to that IDOC and they were there every time.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lots of gargoyle gear mainly, after I picked them up i couldn't hit the barrels.
I don't think it was a graphical glitch as I logged and relogged several times to go to that IDOC and they were there every time.
You can't just "log", you have to restart the client, is that what you meant ?

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well if it was just graphical how does that explain that they dropped when the house did and didnt go into a barrel ?

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not a graphical glitch, I also grabbed a chest, unfortunately just 3 pieces of junk, there is also the classic L glitch where barrrels pop up out of the grey barrel barrier and you can loot them early.