• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok and now? ARGH!

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I transferred a character to a shard, but without a char transfer token to return to Atlantic ...
so what did I do?
I transferred another character to the same shard with two tokens to return to Atlantic both chars.
Ok, but in the target shard I have all the characters slots FULL... now what happens?
I am an idiot.... :D :(

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the transfer was made but the second character replaced the 7 slot, where there was the other character .... so it has been canceled? I can not believe it :mad::mad::mad:
i lost a charater with all money, items and so on?????

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If there was no slot to go to, the transfer wouldn't have taken place at all.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i write to: [email protected] this is a bug!
Paged again to a GM
hope someone'll come and help me
...trying but no GM...trying again....damn

Last edited:

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
check other shards, u might have used a different shard token, as someone already mentioned u cannot normally transfer to a shard with 7chars on it.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Glad it's all okay for you now @MaryForUo we've all had moments like that, I remember thinking once all my characters had been deleted and then realised I had logged into the wrong shard by mistake :oops: