• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tabard Quest questions/problems.

DanteSignas

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all!

So I came back for the free spellbooks and decided to go ahead and resub after being gone for a year. Yay me!

So I want to get one of them fancy tabards and have been poking around trying to see what I can do to get that done. A friend told me that the shrine battles are the thing but I need to get that Fellowship Necklace. So I went and bought 8 of the Fellowship coins because boat battles do not appeal to me. I have the coins and went into Blackthorns dungeon and it doesn't look collapsed to me and no NPC's to be found. So my question is, how do I get that place to be collapsed so I can do this coin stuff and get the necklace? Do I have to go back and do the soulbinder stuff? Let me know where I can pick this up and avoid boats if I can.

Your pal, DanteSignas. :heart:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm not sure if this is relevant, I didn't do any of that content myself....

From Publish 108 patch notes in February

Miscellaneous Updates
  • Reverted Blackthorn’s dungeon to it’s pre-decorated state prior to the 2019 event cycle.
  • The fellowship shop will be closing and the mini-quest in Blackthorn’s dungeon will be removed.
  • Players can now remove their shrine battle virtue tile by speaking “I renounce virtue” at the Chaos Shrine. The title can be redeemed by placing a “mysterious fragment” at any shrine.
  • Added various statuettes, wooden containers, metal containers, and leather containers to their respective engraving tool allowables list.
  • Updated EM tools
  • The number of maps within a Davies Locker deeds now counts towards container limits. This only applies to the lock when it is in deed form.

Turkish

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So the fellowship people in blackthorn dungeon have been removed. That's where you get the necklace from. At this point, I think you have to borrow or buy a necklace from someone in order to get the tabards. You can still do the shrines and get credit, but to get into the place to actually get the tabard you will need a necklace that has completed the quest.

If you're on Baja I can get you a necklace.

DanteSignas

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the fellowship people in blackthorn dungeon have been removed. That's where you get the necklace from. At this point, I think you have to borrow or buy a necklace from someone in order to get the tabards. You can still do the shrines and get credit, but to get into the place to actually get the tabard you will need a necklace that has completed the quest.

If you're on Baja I can get you a necklace.
Starting to sound like I missed the boat on these. I left when the fragments were introduced in the chests. I appreciate the offer but all my combat ready characters and supplies for this are on ATL at this point. :)

Turkish

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ha, well you might be surprised what you can do with a non-combat toon! I took my crafter to shrine battles with high enhance potions jewels and chucked a couple kegs worth of greater explosions. There was enough damage to claim a tabard on the toon.

Good luck either way! If you find yourself on Baja holler out in General Chat. There are usually people willing to help and I have a couple non-combat toons that might be able to get another tabard.