• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keep/Castle Transfer Question

KennyAr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am getting bored with my main account and would like to play with my alt account instead.
Since EJ accounts only allow 25 items in the bank box, I have to transfer everything to my alt account, including a customizable keep.

My question is, can a keep be transfered with everything in it, or do I have to remove some items before I can sell/transfer the keep to a char of my alt account?

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am getting bored with my main account and would like to play with my alt account instead.
Since EJ accounts only allow 25 items in the bank box, I have to transfer everything to my alt account, including a customizable keep.

My question is, can a keep be transfered with everything in it, or do I have to remove some items before I can sell/transfer the keep to a char of my alt account?
U can leave stuff in it.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can only trade house to paid accounts not EJ Accounts and you will not be able to make your main account an EJ Acc for 120 days after it goes unpaid.