• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help on where to hunt

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I apologize as I know this has been discussed but searching thru old threads didn't help me.
2 or 3 of us get together regularly to hunt and up to now we have mostly been doing greater dragons.
We are either abc archers or basic throwers and don't mind hunting in felucca if that is advantageous. Once in awhile we do lady mel and we are hoping there may be something a bit more challenging and rewarding than the regular greater dragons. is there something better out there considering that we aren't high level sampires?
Are Balrons significantly better then GD's?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What shard are you on? Most shards have weekly events put on by players that fight Zippy, Lady Mel, Medusa, Travesty.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I apologize as I know this has been discussed but searching thru old threads didn't help me.
2 or 3 of us get together regularly to hunt and up to now we have mostly been doing greater dragons.
We are either abc archers or basic throwers and don't mind hunting in felucca if that is advantageous. Once in awhile we do lady mel and we are hoping there may be something a bit more challenging and rewarding than the regular greater dragons. is there something better out there considering that we aren't high level sampires?
Are Balrons significantly better then GD's?
Are we talking lower skills or 120s? Do you want end game stuff to try now? Or lower bosses to work on chars?

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all the chars have 120 skills and good gear. just not into the process usually associated with things like lady mel, etc...
anything better than greater dragons would be great. mainly just something to gang up on, kill quick, and repeat

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
all the chars have 120 skills and good gear. just not into the process usually associated with things like lady mel, etc...
anything better than greater dragons would be great. mainly just something to gang up on, kill quick, and repeat
Bone daemon could be fun. AWs in ish can be fun especially with paragons. The named hydra abscess can drop legendary loot with enough luck.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are some Dinosaur like monsters in Eodon that you could try.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Swoop, Lurg, devourer of souls (renowned)

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Swoop definitely drops better loot than greater dragons?
I used to get legendaries off it rarely, not sure if it's still as good? Now I mainly do champs and devourer (tinker legs drop off him.) Champs drop good gear as well as scrolls.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gold? Dojo. Either kill or loot the bodies after the afkers kill them.

Read here

Mage items? Your group can do Corgul over and over. You could also do the roof over and over.

Dex items? Unknown.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Gold? Dojo. Either kill or loot the bodies after the afkers kill them.

Read here

Mage items? Your group can do Corgul over and over. You could also do the roof over and over.

Dex items? Unknown.
Corgul can be tough for all archers, and no bard

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been wanting to see what the Ancient Liche's give out in Fel Kal but, solo, I can't clean the spawn enough to tell yet if its worth the effort.

They are "higher" fame, fel luck and stuff might make for something interesting but, most likely, not :rolleyes:

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Fel champ spawn for sure. Should be able to clear one out easily in 45 mins max.

I see a red maybe 1 in 15 champ spawns. That ratio might be higher on Atl.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Fel champ spawn for sure. Should be able to clear one out easily in 45 mins max.

I see a red maybe 1 in 15 champ spawns. That ratio might be higher on Atl.
On atl you will get raided almost every time. There are ghost cams at every spawn.