• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shortcut to Mephistis in Europa?

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone, the shortcut to Mephistis in shard Europa is where?
I believe it was in Luna, but in the residences that are there now I didn't find the teleport.
Please I need help!

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If what I have read is true, they're all dead, as in they no longer function.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you mean Navrey? If so,

They want the owners to donate their Navrey hole to the EM to place it at the EM hall. Yours may be there.

On LS our owner does not want to donate it. I do not blame them. That was a stupid idea. If the EM can make it work somewhere, why cant they make it work at a house.

Here is a video to Guide you to Navrey:

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The Europa Navrey hole was in ?Zoltan's? tower at Ter Mur, if I remember correctly, but apparently they can no longer be used by the public.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Europa Navrey hole was in ?Zoltan's? tower at Ter Mur, if I remember correctly, but apparently they can no longer be used by the public.
That's cool, isn't it? I think @Mesanna, you should take care of that. And put these teleporters in a pubic place with easy access for everyone.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why doesn't @Mesanna solve this by placing teleporters in a public area with easy access for everyone?

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you mean Navrey? If so,

They want the owners to donate their Navrey hole to the EM to place it at the EM hall. Yours may be there.

On LS our owner does not want to donate it. I do not blame them. That was a stupid idea. If the EM can make it work somewhere, why cant they make it work at a house.

Here is a video to Guide you to Navrey:
thank you

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well it seems that making them no longer public was a side-effect of making spiral staircases, I'm not sure if I 100% believe that, it's not the first time Mesanna has tried to stop these items being used by everyone in a public player house. If I had to choose between a working Navrey hole and a spiral stairs...well I think I could live with the normal stairs :p

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it seems that making them no longer public was a side-effect of making spiral staircases, I'm not sure if I 100% believe that, it's not the first time Mesanna has tried to stop these items being used by everyone in a public player house. If I had to choose between a working Navrey hole and a spiral stairs...well I think I could live with the normal stairs :p
I agree with you on this point, but it's not just about navrey, see there are some areas that are difficult to access for those who play mostly alone in europe, don't you think it would make the gameplay easier if access to certain areas is easier?
And I'm talking about making access easier and not making the struggle of these unbelievable monsters too easy

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Oh I'm all for convenience, I used to love popping to Navrey when I had a spare half hour, I wouldn't have been bothered if I had to fight my way there! :p There were a few times that I came out of that tunnel and she was right on top of it though LOL fun times! o_O

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I still find this fuking scandalous that Mesanna is is ignorant that she wont fix the public navrey holes and then puts pressure on the owners to donate the to EM halls. If she can fix them there she can bloody well get off her arse and fix them where ever they are. The crappy dev team broke them with the latest update. Shocking performance

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes. more crap in the store to fleece players and breaking **** as they go. How about getting rid if the spiral staircases and fix navrey holes. This team is completely useless

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@jack flash uk I don't always agree with how you say things but I do agree with the sentiment, so often things seem to be done backwards, cack-handed or just plain wrong, too often something new breaks other things and one or the other will never be properly fixed.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm just glad I didn't buy one of those holes. I considered it a few years ago, but dcided against it because I didn't want to open another account to place the house for it. *dodges bullet*

FYI, if I DID get/have one, I would be HIGHLY PO'd that the Devs "broke" them, and THEN gave the "middle finger" to the people who owned them. It shows a complete lack of character/concern on the part of the Devs. Which sadly, is happening more and more often!

@Bleak @Kyronix Why does it seem that everything y'all are doing these days has a BLATANT disregard for the majority of the players wishes?

Last edited:

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I'm all for convenience, I used to love popping to Navrey when I had a spare half hour, I wouldn't have been bothered if I had to fight my way there! :p There were a few times that I came out of that tunnel and she was right on top of it though LOL fun times! o_O
:)

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still find this fuking scandalous that Mesanna is is ignorant that she wont fix the public navrey holes and then puts pressure on the owners to donate the to EM halls. If she can fix them there she can bloody well get off her arse and fix them where ever they are. The crappy dev team broke them with the latest update. Shocking performance
I would like to ask you for permission to talk about another update, which has transformed a safe supply of magic reagents, in an insecure system of having only a few chests of reageters. It was the update of the treasure hunt, which became a joke. Not to mention the high level maps in the lands of Eodon, it is simply impossible to achieve with just one character and even changing skills you are limited to one hour of stay in the treasure chest.
When you can beat the Allosaurus the chest is gone!

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I told them the Dimes and Allos need to be like the ones in the turtle spawn when T hunting was on TC. They chose to keep the normal ones.
The only way I was able to deal with them is by using mysticism, in other words, a mage / mystic.
as follows:
Using the skills needed to dig up the chest, that is, cartographer; disarm the trap and use lockpiking to open the chest.
I wait 2 minutes to switch skills (mysticism and magery) all in level 120, I summon "Colosus" .
Colossus lasts 1 minute (who changed the duration of this invocation?) .
First I separate the weakest guards (?) And throw Colossus at them,
after several invocations of Colossus (about 10 to 15),
there is only (?) one or two Alossaurus,
again separate each one to attack them with Colossus, this one I counted, gives 26 invocations of Colossus each of the Alossaurus.:cursing:
I did it twice and lost the chest due to an hour running out!:yell:
from there i don't dig up any more level 6 treasure chest in Eodon. :mad2:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I call out in chat and have a few tamers tag along. We can kill them but, I do not think it was a good idea to put those Mobs in.
If its supposed to be a group event, why cant party members do some steps. The same person has to dig, unlock, then remove trap. Many have tried a higher level only to find they cant do one of the things yet.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I call out in chat and have a few tamers tag along. We can kill them but, I do not think it was a good idea to put those Mobs in.
If its supposed to be a group event, why cant party members do some steps. The same person has to dig, unlock, then remove trap. Many have tried a higher level only to find they cant do one of the things yet.
Maybe it's because of the quarantine and I'm talking a lot more than I should, I even tried with my tamer to do something about it, but I still couldn't find a balance in the pet's skills. I realized that I have not yet achieved a balance between healing by physical damage and healing from the poison attack of Alossaurus .