• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bug with Pets and Shadowguard?

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lost a pet when leaving fountain and my friend lost hers when leaving the bar.
Zero followers so not lost. Is there a bug out there again?

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talked to a GM and they could not find either pet. Said to submit a bug report which we did.
So be careful folks.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have found that sometimes pets do not come out of a room with the owner if they haven't been commanded to follow as the last command. For example, you command the pet to kill then hide. If the room ends and the pet is too far away then it doesn't get kicked from the room, and gets deleted when the room resets...

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have found that sometimes pets do not come out of a room with the owner if they haven't been commanded to follow as the last command. For example, you command the pet to kill then hide. If the room ends and the pet is too far away then it doesn't get kicked from the room, and gets deleted when the room resets...
Good call out. I'm always in the habit of saying "all follow me" at the end of every room myself but this might be a good preventative.

@Schatzi - What type of pets were they (assuming not a rideable one)? I seem to remember people having issues with tritons going poof before too.

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One was a dog and the other a horse..... never had this issue before and since we both were dead it was kinda hard to say "All follow me"
I think this is some kind of freaky bug.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One was a dog and the other a horse..... never had this issue before and since we both were dead it was kinda hard to say "All follow me"
I think this is some kind of freaky bug.
Just an fyi pets will listen to your ghost.

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm mine never have but I will test that theory when I get on....not sure this matters but both pets had died as well and yes they were bonded.