• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chat not showing on screen

indian

Visitor
I am having trouble with my chat. My character overhead chat shows with no issue. However when speaking in general chat, party, or guild It does not show up on the bottom left side of my screen. I can not see what everyone else says either unless I look at my journal. Not to be confused with the global friends chat.
when I type “,” to speak in general chat my typing shows up on the bottom left as it should. Once I press enter it disappears. My font color is black also not the normal blue color it has always been. I run UO Assist. I have tried all the options I can find. Has anyone else had this issue. I will post a few pics later today. Thanks for taking a look.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make sure the chat color is not black. Oh it is. I cant see black either. I have to change colors.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That one is what your chat color will be to you in the bottom left:

1587239364008.png

I dont know what determines journal chat color but mine is blue.