• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What to hunt when looking for certain mods

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm wondering if anyone can offer some help on what mobs (or facets or luck) consistently drop skill + combat properties on jewels (feel free to PM me too). It has become pretty clear there is some sort of strategy to obtain a desired combo of properties; especially when I look at a single vendor and they have literally 4 separate items that have something like 10% SSI + 35Dmg Inc (clean) or something with +15 skill with 15 HCI & 15 DCI & 20 Dmg Inc.

For example I know that people farm fan dancers for the splintering bokuto's. Any help would be appreicated.

Thanks!

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yea more so looking for what to hunt that drops the jewelry with the clean 10SSI / 35 DMI or the +15 skills / DMI etc.... you know.... the useful stuff lol

Groo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I got some clean 10 SSI / good dmi from tsuki wolfs (a lot of wolfs) with 900 Luck + avg. 400 from honor

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are only looking for things to imbue such as clean 10 ssi jewels you can dial in on the right level of monsters.
But if you are looking for multi mod high end jewels and armor there is no way to dial in. High luck on high end monsters and hope the loot gods are shining down on you.

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There's no magical monster to kill for specific mods. All loot is randomly generated, with luck, monster class, etc all playing a factor. Simply put, farm high class stuff with a lot of luck. (luck stat and rl luck!)

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you are only looking for things to imbue such as clean 10 ssi jewels you can dial in on the right level of monsters.
But if you are looking for multi mod high end jewels and armor there is no way to dial in. High luck on high end monsters and hope the loot gods are shining down on you.
This is what I've heard. Something like there is essentially a back end monster loot table that people can use to farm X monster for something like a 10 SSI ring with 35 DMI too (and nothing else). Any idea if that is mapped out anywhere? Or any idea where I'd look to hunt for jewels with blanks (with how much luck)?