• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

March EM drops

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hi all,

With everything going on, and since I'm still having to work ("essential employee"...), I've not had time to pay much attention to EM drops this month. That said, I'll have a ittle time this weekend. So far, we only have listings for Asuka, Baja, Chessie, Hokuto, Mizuho, Sakura, Wakoku, and Yamato. Anyone able to help with drop info/dates for the other shards?

Arirang
Atlantic
Balhae
Catskills
Drach
Europa
Formosa
GL

Izumo

LA

LS
Legends
Mugen

Napa

Oceania
Origin
Pacific
Siege
Sonoma

We're also still missing info for last month for Siege, if anyone can help with that info.

Thanks, and stay safe,
Brian

PS: Almost all drops for the last several months have ? for counts. If anyone can confirm drop counts for any of them, it'd be appreciated.
This Year's EM Items - Stratics Community Wiki

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gl 3/24 - lapis pritas salvaged from the temple of singularity
oceania 3/22 - tall banner hue 2070 - The Void's Heritage
europa 3/22 - whip hue 2071 The Whip that Owned the Void
atl 3/26 - blackish painting - A Distored Painting of a Scepter Once Used in Battle (yes it is misspelled Distored)
origin 3/25 - mermaid statue - A Shattered Relic Resembling the Tragedies of an Atlantean Sea Warrior

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cats 3/28 - lava rock graphic i think, hue 1920, glass shatter sound - A Large Ruby Left Behind: To Send a Message

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't get drop counts because there are no definite numbers anymore. If the em requests 10 of the item then the 10 will drop plus extra ones due to a character based point system (character has higher chance at getting a drop if they didn't get one last month, and is guaranteed one after 4 events... obviously must get looting rights on drop boss and can't transfer character off-shard)

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can't get drop counts because there are no definite numbers anymore. If the em requests 10 of the item then the 10 will drop plus extra ones due to a character based point system (character has higher chance at getting a drop if they didn't get one last month, and is guaranteed one after 4 events... obviously must get looting rights on drop boss and can't transfer character off-shard)
is that in writing some where? or just EM lore?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks everyone! Special thanks to @Restless for always having most of the info, @WordSmith for adding most of them, and @Igg A Pie for helping me keep up with Siege's drops. :) I've also updated https://wiki.stratics.com/index.php?title=UO:Potentially_unlisted_Event_Moderator_items with the info that Mugen and Izumo had no drops. At the moment, the only drop info we're still missing for 2020 is Lake Austin and Napa Valley for March. (Still missing quite a lot for prior years though, either potentially missed items, or confirming that shard X didn't have a drop in month Y.)

Last edited: