• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Did Chivalry (Divine Fury specifically) get nerfed recently?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm at 120 chiv (tried with both 96 + 24 from jewelry and real skill) and 18k karma, and Divine Fury isn't giving me the 15 SSI it used to, and that UOGuide still says it should. I only get 14 HCI, 19 DI, and 10 SSI. Should be 15/20/15 above 10k karma and I have almost double that. What the ****?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Not 100% sure on it being nerfed but I can tell you that it will only boost up to the caps. So 45 HCI / 100 DMI / 60 SSI. If you have 31 HCI / 81 DMI / 50 SSI then that's correct. Did you try casting it while everything is unequipped?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not 100% sure on it being nerfed but I can tell you that it will only boost up to the caps. So 45 HCI / 100 DMI / 60 SSI. If you have 31 HCI / 81 DMI / 50 SSI then that's correct. Did you try casting it while everything is unequipped?
I was just going by the buff icon. But I know I'm nowhere near the SSI cap, I actually depended on DF to hit 35 SSI so it not working properly would break my character.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I had a problem like that a while ago on a new character I was training. The buff icon in EC incorrectly showed lower values after casting but when immidiately hitting a mob it updated and showed the correct ones. I still dont know what fixed it ... but it is working now.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish that was the fix for me but it doesn't seem to work either.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Even tried both clients, no dice. 18.5k karma and 120 real skill. Well, guess I have no reason to play this game again

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well, guess I have no reason to play this game again
Ahhh the ol' life mantra of when things gets hard... quit. I like it!

Quitting the game instead of trying to fix your (likely severely outdated) suit to allow you to max out those stats sounds like the most obvious option to me too...

I'd ask for your stuff before you quit but based on how easy you throw in the towel, I doubt that you'd have much I wouldn't trash right away.

Good luck on your next endeavor (hopefully it's easy!!)... you will need it since the work ethic isn't there lol. :hahaha:

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For real though, can anyone confirm that they are getting 15 SSI from Divine Fury at 120 skill + high karma? I've found no info on Divine Fury being changed since many, many years ago when Chivalry in general was changed to scale by skill.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
They might have changed how high your karma needs to be to get max bonus, the karma cap is 32k so I would try to work it up more even if its very slow after 20k.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Use the keys for exodus to get ur karma capped at 32k. You dont have to do the exodus, just place the keys to get the karma boost.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay so apparently they changed it at some point for no reason and without notice to somewhere just under 19,000 karma. Thanks devs!