• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

just sit back and watch

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
the new idoc changes are going to be something to watch, especially in fel. u will be on foot, no weapon, not hidden, punching barrels. GL GETTING ANY LOOT. the house will show time when it will drop and town criers will give info on location of idoc. every person on any shard can now be at that idoc. there are groups, not to be named will probably control nearly all smaller shard fel idocs. the same groups that have been running rails, timing idocs and script looting. now it will be extremely hard for any normal person to get anything in fel. for these groups, this is a dream situation to control fel idocs. one big group from atl could control nearly everything. for the tram side, you may have a lot of people now at every good idoc. I believe some will bring 5, 10 or more chars and script the barrels. they will probably have script to empty their packs of loot into a packy off to the side or where ever.
instead of the devs enforcing the rules, actually looking for cheaters, they come up with the new changes. for fel, the only thing I see that may help is no casting, everyone can only punch each other lol, but the no casting area must be big enough. these are just my opinions. the one thing I know is most problems with uo is the cheating, whether idocs, pvp, events what ever.
I wish the devs would have carpet and gozas delete when house falls. this should of been done along time ago. it only helped the script looters ty

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
the new idoc changes are going to be something to watch, especially in fel. u will be on foot, no weapon, not hidden, punching barrels. GL GETTING ANY LOOT. the house will show time when it will drop and town criers will give info on location of idoc. every person on any shard can now be at that idoc. there are groups, not to be named will probably control nearly all smaller shard fel idocs. the same groups that have been running rails, timing idocs and script looting. now it will be extremely hard for any normal person to get anything in fel. for these groups, this is a dream situation to control fel idocs. one big group from atl could control nearly everything. for the tram side, you may have a lot of people now at every good idoc. I believe some will bring 5, 10 or more chars and script the barrels. they will probably have script to empty their packs of loot into a packy off to the side or where ever.
instead of the devs enforcing the rules, actually looking for cheaters, they come up with the new changes. for fel, the only thing I see that may help is no casting, everyone can only punch each other lol, but the no casting area must be big enough. these are just my opinions. the one thing I know is most problems with uo is the cheating, whether idocs, pvp, events what ever.
I wish the devs would have carpet and gozas delete when house falls. this should of been done along time ago. it only helped the script looters ty
If they're in fel, they're going to be at their PC or they will be a ghost. You can't tell me that there is some script they can just turn on to script a fel IDOC. The "normal person" never had a chance to get loot at a fel IDOC unless they were the only one to attend. One well-organized guild should be able to hold an IDOC in fel for themselves and that is the way it should be. If you don't like it, don't play in fel, that is why trammel was created in the first place.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If they're in fel, they're going to be at their PC or they will be a ghost. You can't tell me that there is some script they can just turn on to script a fel IDOC. The "normal person" never had a chance to get loot at a fel IDOC unless they were the only one to attend. One well-organized guild should be able to hold an IDOC in fel for themselves and that is the way it should be. If you don't like it, don't play in fel, that is why trammel was created in the first place.
Have you seen those stacks of multiboxed archers? Pretty sure they 100% scripted to attack anything on sight with no human controlling the attacks. It sucks though you can't name those people anywhere. It's hardly a dozen and they need UO more than UO needs them.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have you seen those stacks of multiboxed archers? Pretty sure they 100% scripted to attack anything on sight with no human controlling the attacks. It sucks though you can't name those people anywhere. It's hardly a dozen and they need UO more than UO needs them.
Email Mesanna their name! Then we can see if she does anything about it. :)

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ive been insta killed by 5 archers lol. all attack at same time and hide. were in wraithform. died to multi gargs throwers too. lol

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
And I was hoping they would make a meaningful change...