• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player

Atheryn

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just reactivated my account after being away for *at least* the past several years. Before I left, I had packed up most of my stuff into character's bankboxes and backpacks. Right now, I'm kind of stuck until I'm able to place a house.

There are some things I've been holding onto though, for whatever reason, and I'm wondering if they're even worth keeping:

lanterns.png

snakes.png

orders.png

rations.png

weapons.png

The weapons are all mystic, power, and vanquishing weapons.

The Ophidian Orders alone are worth 2,000 points each to the Clean Up Britannia campaign and I have 117 of them.

Thoughts?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i know the rations can still be gotten .

i think the snake skins as well.

the lanterns might be worth a bit.
all in all, welcome back

welcome back

Atheryn

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks guys. I'm on the Catskills shard right now, but I'm considering moving to Atlantic sometime later.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I’ve only seen snake skins in yellow. Not sure if the other colors are rare.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The snake skin colors r common as @MissEcho said but there are rare pure black ones (I have a few).

The weapons do extra hidden damage against certain global event monsters. You have to test them against the monsters to see if the Devs made the monsters susceptible to the weps & it’s tricky b/c usually you won’t see the extra damage numbers but the monsters most definitely die much faster. The mystic ones will do more damage but spawned with 5 or 6 properties. The vanquishing and power do less hidden damage, spawned with less mods & can be imbued thus may overall be made into stronger weps (add mana leech, etc,...). An example of the monsters would be the berserkers in Tera Keep. Sadly, they have trash loot so not worth killing. If you have any that may be improved via imbuing, I’d hold on to those if you plan to try global events in the future.

Welcome back, we missed ya :)