• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coconut Crabs ? wth

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Posted on official, now here. I got one today thinking i could use it for fished up shoes, as it's advertised as eating leather. Well it doesn't. First I thought it was sandals aren't leather, but it won't eat the boots either. So what does that leave ? What was the point of it in the first place? No ones going to feed it regular leather, that would be stupid pointless and lots of other adjectives. This was 1000 pts, it was wasted apparently, and i"m not happy about it in the least.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You dont buy the leather eating one. You need the hungry one.

Leather eater from Charybdis.

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
What's the chances to get that crab from Charybdis?

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What's the chances to get that crab from Charybdis?
On Baja I think we did 25 plus before one dropped.
On Chesapeake we got one the first or second kill.
It all depends on ones luck with the rng god
We’ve been doing public Charybdis, 2 kills a week since late December and have gotten a total of one from it.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the Fisherman that fishes it up the only one to get a drop (it used to be)? We've done it once since the change and the fisher got it...

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is the Fisherman that fishes it up the only one to get a drop (it used to be)? We've done it once since the change and the fisher got it...
Yes.

On chesapeake we put dice and cup on the back of the boat and have people roll for the drops. Seems to work well.