• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Happy Valentine’s Day! A Special Gift For You!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2/12/2020 Want to show that special someone you care this Valentine’s Day? This cuddly little cupid bear is the perfect way to say, “I Love You!” Visit the Britain Commons to claim yours today! The dispensers are being built manually and we appreciate your patience as we place the dispenser on each shard. Each dispenser will be available for 5 days following placement.

Continue reading...

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 per toon.
Oh, decisions decisions. How many do I need?

One per toon? One per account? One per shard? One per toon, per account per shard?

A number somewhere between 1 and 1,458 little bears. LMAO!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Wow something for Valentine's Day, I thought they had stopped doing that sort of thing, it's quite cute.

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I appreciate that they did this and looks great but why does it say "From the UO Team!". That subtracts from me showing that special someone that I care, as is advertised in the write up. The tag says it's not from me.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And just like that, they dangle a carrot or a pretty shiney in peoples faces and Ooohhhhhh.....

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I appreciate that they did this and looks great but why does it say "From the UO Team!". That subtracts from me showing that special someone that I care, as is advertised in the write up. The tag says it's not from me.
My thoughts too, imagine if it said "Hugs and Kisses from (double click & target player)"

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh, decisions decisions. How many do I need?

One per toon? One per account? One per shard? One per toon, per account per shard?

A number somewhere between 1 and 1,458 little bears. LMAO!
Gonna take me hours to collect them everywhere...

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where is the "Britain Commons" I seem to recall the spot in the image, but it has undergone some changes. How do I get there?

Update: Found it!

The Britain Commons
  • A new area has been added to Trammel Britain in the area southeast of the First Bank of Britain.
  • This open space makes for the perfect meeting place and offers nearby access to essential city services such as a pub, stable master, and crafting stations.

Last edited:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Where is the "Britain Commons" I seem to recall the spot in the image, but it has undergone some changes. How do I get there?

Update: Found it!

The Britain Commons
  • A new area has been added to Trammel Britain in the area southeast of the First Bank of Britain.
  • This open space makes for the perfect meeting place and offers nearby access to essential city services such as a pub, stable master, and crafting stations.
use a crystal portal to Britain mint.
It will take you to West Brit bank.
Head towards East Britain from there and you will see the Britain Commons area.
The cupid statue is very noticeable..

(when you get to West Brit bank, head East...
you will pass the jewelry shop, tailor shop and then you will be at the Britain Commons area.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone else have the Whispering Roses (and Characters) from I think 1999 Valentines?

combo.jpg