• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mannequins

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are the mannequin prices on ATL as high as 3 mil each? Even the lowest price is just under 200k@. I have over a hundred of them on my vendor on Sonoma for 50k@. Am I missing something besides insane profiteering?

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it isn't like the original ones have some aspect to them that these new ones don't? I thought maybe there was some kind of difference between them.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
the cleanup ones work just like the old ones do.
They are just easier to acquire.
And not everybody knows that they are on the cleanup list.
So those people are taking advantage of it

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a few people on ATL that is buying everything up just to raise the prices on them. With people using VS as a price guide it just feeds the over priced items. THANKS COMMISSION VENDORS.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
There are a few people on ATL that is buying everything up just to raise the prices on them. With people using VS as a price guide it just feeds the over priced items. THANKS COMMISSION VENDORS.
I noticed that... I was buying BULK powder of fort from someone & they stopped putting them out.
I think they thought I was buying them to resell.
(They saw me purchase all of them and they put more on another vendor next to it for 10K higher)
I will wait until the price goes back down

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why are the mannequin prices on ATL as high as 3 mil each? Even the lowest price is just under 200k@. I have over a hundred of them on my vendor on Sonoma for 50k@. Am I missing something besides insane profiteering?
All the new armor suits from Shrine battles and Blackthorns.