• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Step by Step how to use handles to search items in house

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
I've lost items 250 in my house of blocks and mats. House says 2872 secured items. I counted 2622 and cant find the missing bad,bones or chest anyplace. A gm couldn't help and only searched under the house. Crate is empty and I was reading this ....EH has an object handle filter that you can set to search for items in house. I cant figure it out and I need the items that are missing. I just finished building my house and would hate to remove all that work.
Thank you

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The math dictates that you've lost 260, maybe the problem is in your counting ability ? :p

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Have you counted all chest and boxes, if a bag for example has 10 items in it its 11 items with the bag.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What is "use handles to search items in house". Did I miss a new way to search house contents being implemented?

viper of flames

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
40 secure chests would add 40 more items. Im missing a bunch of rubble and deco items. It took me months to build this house and I'm going to take it on down . Object handles only show walls,blocks and steps!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
I've lost items 250 in my house of blocks and mats. House says 2872 secured items. I counted 2622 and cant find the missing bad,bones or chest anyplace. A gm couldn't help and only searched under the house. Crate is empty and I was reading this ....EH has an object handle filter that you can set to search for items in house. I cant figure it out and I need the items that are missing. I just finished building my house and would hate to remove all that work.
Thank you
use the "switch object handle" icon from 'actions' , you'll find it under 'other' Put it in a hot bar slot. Single click on the icon, at the bottom of the list that gives is 'set filter', Set it to what you think is missing.

Draden

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Not sure this matters or was accounted for but if you have a bod book with bods in it that counts for more than one.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would be super nice if once a granite piece was attached to a house that the CoT would see through it like the rest of the walls.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello,
Thank you
If you have commission vendors too, I heard that those count towards house storage.