• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crimson Belt a new recipe

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!
I got the recipes: crimson dagger belt, crimson sword belt and crimson mace belt. which are the new recipes you can get for 75,000. Well it left me very disappointed .
And it wasn't because of the price but because of the fact that after the belt reformulation he ... loses the benefit of blessed. (Whatt!??) :oops:
Not to mention that the ingredient "Lodestone" just disappeared! From the Rats lot in the underworld.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Supposedly they increased the drop rate of the lodestone... supposedly.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
do they loose their bless?
that would be strange since the Hawkwind robe does not loose its when its converted into a tabard.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup those unbless. They made sure the Hawkwinds stays as is. Or was it an accident.

Last edited:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I can confirm that the lodestone is still obtainable in the Cavern of the Discard.
I got three a few days ago, while training a pet.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Converting an item blessed Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune to a Elegant Collar of Fortune also removes the Blessed status. It consumes the Artifact, to create an entirely new one. Good thing i tested this on TC first.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I worked the rats in the Cavern of the Discarded twice yesterday and got 2 lodestones so, yeah, I don't see where the frequency was increased much. Heading there again, momentarily.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Interesting that items required for a recipe are scarce when the only thing the recipe does is give the SAME mods with a different look. That said, I've always been about functionality and not so much about fashion. Seems like losing bless status etc to convert was a big oversight and is a huge reason not to convert anything.

I have no plans to convert anything over unless I just have the stuff laying around collecting dust OR they would add another mod to the item for converting it. IMO it's silly to require anything more than a crimson and maybe some leather (and maybe a regular sword) to create a belt because that's all the belt is; the additional resources that are using to imbue properties should either give the additional property or no be required.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
do they loose their bless?
that would be strange since the Hawkwind robe does not loose its when its converted into a tabard.
because it's all my crimson, they are blessed, but when they upgrade they lose their blessing

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I worked the rats in the Cavern of the Discarded twice yesterday and got 2 lodestones so, yeah, I don't see where the frequency was increased much. Heading there again, momentarily.
it was like this before, I think or was it just bad luck, anyway I can't do it so easily anymore

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Converting an item blessed Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune to a Elegant Collar of Fortune also removes the Blessed status. It consumes the Artifact, to create an entirely new one. Good thing i tested this on TC first.
Aye, but I no... :wall: