• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUDDY BUDDY -->> "90 DAYS DECAY TIMER" needs to CHANGE

Hazel868789

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
""90 DAYS DECAY TIMER""

From Newsletter Update January 2020
"The house owner will receive a message when stepping onto the steps of the house as to the current decay status of the house."

Thanks for not displaying DECAY status on HOUSE SIGN. (the dead horse lives, but only on one leg)

BLUF (Bottom LINE up FRONT) -->> IMHO, House owner doesn't need to be notified of decay state. Owner is " IN GAME " = PAID Account = All good. ((if house in in 'DECAY' >> OPPS something SERIOUSLY wrong ))

This in no way changes the current DECAY TIMER = ""90 DAYS""

BLUF -->> DECAY TIMER needs to be CHANGED <<--

Changes House decay timer rules, incrementally of course
a. Give notice that decay timer will be shortened to " 60 " days, at a date of your discression.
b. WAIT, WAIT, WAIT !!
c. Give notice that decay timer will be shortened to " 45 " days, at a date of your discression.
d. Or less, at your discretion.

Readers, please realize that this timer takes effect(starts) first day on NON PAYMENT.

NON PAYMENT, need it be said again? YES NON PAYMENT

EDITED to add after original POST.

Can hear it now. "I've been playing XX years" "I love my "PIXEL CRACK".

To the ""90"" risk takers that love their "PIXEL CRACK" PAY to keep the "PIXEL CRACK" you love.

If you love your "PIXEL CRACK" that much, TWO more payments of 12 or 13 dollars (24 or 26 dollars) a YEAR should be worth it for your beloved "PIXEL CRACK".

OR better yet, PAY monthly so you don't take the risk of your accounts EVER losing your beloved "PIXEL CRACK".

Keep putzing and have a good day.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:D Oopps looks like it is back to the drawing board.

Maybe next time they will deal with the Vacuum Cleaners.

We have read your comments and went back to the drawing board to come up with a fair and reasonable solution to this problem. After we finalize everything we will be putting this on Test Center 1 for everyone to check out. This is not an easy fix that will make everyone happy but we have a few ideas that hit all your concerns. Please stay tuned and we will be letting you guys know more when we have something solid to show you.

As of right now we will be locking this thread and starting a new one when we have the changes in.

Thank all of you for being so passionate about a game we all love!

Mesanna

From OU Forums