• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lowest pop shards?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The others don't matter. Its based on time and knowing how to contact the others to play with.

I'll hear a player log on and say LS is dead. 9 or more of us are doing Peerless runs and 10 from my guild are on doing whatever.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Not again...you want to farm whitout getting raid?
Actually getting raided and killed is a part of the game, its ok. Actually happened only once, when I was naive to pker(s). No real harm done.
Frankly I don't mind getting raided, I just keep on playing. But as part of my priciples I will never raid anyone. PVP is a very respectable part of the game, PK is the person who enjoys playing the villain, and that is ok. It is part of the game and as far as I know it is legal.

No I was just curious, if it is the Oriental shards etc..

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually getting raided and killed is a part of the game, its ok. Actually happened only once, when I was naive to pker(s). No real harm done.
Frankly I don't mind getting raided, I just keep on playing. But as part of my priciples I will never raid anyone. PVP is a very respectable part of the game, PK is the person who enjoys playing the villain, and that is ok. It is part of the game and as far as I know it is legal.

No I was just curious, if it is the Oriental shards etc..
Check your messages, please!

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually some of the oriental shards have people on them but if you want true dead try oceania, origin or Balahea.

I just soloed a rat spawn on GL. Its not like the old days....