• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB on GL: Metallic Leather Dye Tub... ty.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who's got them or can bring them from a shard transfer ? Vendor check yielded nothing but the Reward Statue tub that I just bought.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
White cloth is from Pirate ship holds. Metallic cloth was in a gift bag, there's tons around.

Not sure about leather. Metallic metal is a vet reward.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
White cloth is from Pirate ship holds. Metallic cloth was in a gift bag, there's tons around.

Not sure about leather. Metallic metal is a vet reward.
I checked vendor search and didnt see but the reward statue one thst I bought and others currently held by me.

Do u have any of the ones I'm after for sale by chance or can bring from a shard hop in which case. No rush so long as o know they're coming.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I brain farted like a jackass and found a bunch of white cloth that I apparently didn't register in my brain earlier on vendor search. So adjusting my post accordingly.

Updating more... seems met cloth is now avail so just now need the named 2.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont have the Met Leather or runebook.

I find public dye tubs for dying suits. Much easier to go there and dye it all at one time and make it match.

Metallic metal is the most expensive one since it is a vet reward. You can use to dye cannons.

I think someone pointed out that we need dye tubs for wooden shields. But Plant dyes work on them.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont have the Met Leather or runebook.

I find public dye tubs for dying suits. Much easier to go there and dye it all at one time and make it match.

Metallic metal is the most expensive one since it is a vet reward. You can use to dye cannons.

I think someone pointed out that we need dye tubs for wooden shields. But Plant dyes work on them.
I know I can go public. But actually want to collect them and put them in my public vendor house LOL

If you happen to find anything, just keep me in mind to let me know how much and I'll let you know.

Ty.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Metallic Leather Dye tub is the same year veteran reward as the metallic (metal) dye tub

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if only we had a buy and sell forum where people could post tripe such as this and not clog up Uhall with them.....

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if only we had a buy and sell forum where people could post tripe such as this and not clog up Uhall with them.....
Wow. So glad I just learned about that... ty.

Maybe I figured I'd post here instead bec maybe ppl from other shards would see it bec oh you know. Not everyone on this forum regardless of their shard fn looks at the GL forum.

And theres a bunch more tripe crap posted here then my rare buying post...

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Wow. So glad I just learned about that... ty.

Maybe I figured I'd post here instead bec maybe ppl from other shards would see it bec oh you know. Not everyone on this forum regardless of their shard fn looks at the GL forum.

And theres a bunch more tripe crap posted here then my rare buying post...
oh ya, but your special, so we should allow your buy and sell post on there but no one else.
then we let you then we have to let everyone.
pretty soon uhall is the trade forum.
all because your mom told you your special.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh ya, but your special, so we should allow your buy and sell post on there but no one else.
then we let you then we have to let everyone.
pretty soon uhall is the trade forum.
all because your mom told you your special.
Okay it's the internet so you're acting big and tough. You sure as hell wouldn't be the first to try it...

But I never said a mod couldn't remove it if it violated a rule. So tell me exactly what I did wrong beside apparently piss you off because you have an itch you can't scratch.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Okay it's the internet so you're acting big and tough. You sure as hell wouldn't be the first to try it...

But I never said a mod couldn't remove it if it violated a rule. So tell me exactly what I did wrong beside apparently piss you off because you have an itch you can't scratch.
i did, i told you that you posted this in the wrong forum, your the one that went off the handle so i joined you.
imagine how much of a pain it would be if everyone posted everything in uhall.
going there to find information would become impossible and a painful experience.
thus we have sub forums to alleviate this - they have always been there.
you are not limited to posting only in the GL trade forum, you should post in the general trade forum as well that will get you people from every shard.

and yes i am big and tough.
so much so that ill do this for you, you find the tubs or whatever it is you need on any shard and ill pick them up and bring them to you.
you can pay me on GL.
*flex's*

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol... looks like it was moved so that'll probably make it harder to find one now.

Anyway. Checked ATL out of boredom, didnt see one. So if someone has a Metallic Leather tub for sale on GL or can bring one from another shard because your coming here anyway, assuming anyone besides GL players see this, send me a message... Ty.