• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan Festival Gifts - Post Which Items You're Missing

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Many of us have lots of extras that are going to get tossed so if you're missing some post it and maybe we can help you out.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Many of us have lots of extras that are going to get tossed so if you're missing some post it and maybe we can help you out.
I missed out on the 2019 artisan festival due to real life stuff, so I don't have 2019's new items I would love to have them thank you.

Luc

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have extras from previous years that I can help others. It is mostly the positive karma items.

Here is what I am missing:

Paper Laterns:
Masks
Axe
Heart
Hand
Broken Shield
Uneven Scales

Paintings:
Skull
Ankh
Swords
Masks
Axe

Sculptures:
Broken Shield
Uneven Scales
Crook
Scales
Coin
Spectre

Throw Pillows:

Coin
Spectre
Tear Drop
Moon
Skull

WildStar

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
After I finish gathering all my rewards from the various shards, I'll know better.

Currently lacking 1 green and 1 red item (forget which). While I'm building my collection for my home on Lake Austin, I've got shard shields for everything transferable to in the US and Europe, and if someone needs something, I'd be willing to transfer something over (especially if it's in trade for something I need - been working on some of the 20th-22nd anniversary and 2017-2018 holiday sets).

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have extras from previous years that I can help others. It is mostly the positive karma items.

Here is what I am missing:

Paper Laterns:
Masks
Axe
Heart
Hand
Broken Shield
Uneven Scales

Paintings:
Skull
Ankh
Swords
Masks
Axe

Sculptures:
Broken Shield
Uneven Scales
Crook
Scales
Coin
Spectre

Throw Pillows:

Coin
Spectre
Tear Drop
Moon
Skull

WildStar
10 of these items have been dropped in your mailbox, which is getting full by the way. Might want to have a chat with Sir James. Again.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hello again from Lake Austin.

I'm on the second part of my trip around the shards to collect my festival items (and I seem to have had a hard time picking cities on shards as half the shards I went to, they failed to finish the trees I donated to, but succeeded on most of the others).

I still need the red Axe painting to finish my set. I'll have extras of many of the other red items from the festival to trade once I get to Baja (my last stop before returning home) on Saturday or Sunday. I have a bunch of the green stuff from my Baja characters but I figure you all have pretty much taken care of that already.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi, i can get a shard shield today. Life keeps me business. I can make the trip today.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll be on this evening and can bag up what I have.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey Hummiez meez wuz jus told aboot dis post. Meez hab meez flappie slabe brung ober lotz ob giftz to da Baja. (lik ober 200) - Dey are at da Zoogi's Castle on himz bottom floor in green bags labeled by da year. Inside da bag demz in more bags by type. Dey shuld beez set to eberybodie. Iffn yooz missin sumting yell fur zoogi to gate yooz dere. Peez tak all yooz want - meez dun want demz.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Check with Mama Faith as she lost a bunch so she might need some. I had given all my excess to WildStar before it sunk in that Mama was still wanting some.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm still looking for another red Axe painting for a friend's museum on Lake Austin. I had to buy one on another shard (Pac?) for myself.

As I'm slowly putting out stuff on my LA vendors as I have room (using a commission vendor), ask over there for me if you're still looking for some of the items after your on-shard trades. I'm willing to send my cross-sharder over for trades - especially if I can find that Axe painting.

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are the items I still need to finish my set.
I also have a bunch of extras so let me know what you are looking for.

1582298051472.png