• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

is F.Steed REALLY the only Equine?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
. . . i'm an OLD school UO gamer... and it just now suddenly hit me... is the Fire Steed REALLY the only tamable Equine with pact instinct? ? ?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What does it matter because you can't have pack anything working if you actually raise up your pet to tier 5 anyway.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does it matter because you can't have pack anything working if you actually raise up your pet to tier 5 anyway.

i'm not really interested in raising pets to tier 5. i guess i'm old fashioned. i've been checking every "horse" type pet and so far it seems that the fire steed is the only one that has equine pact instinct. i'm curious if anyone knows of another pet that has equine pact instinct. so far i've checked nightmare, dread warhorse, ki-rin, normal horse and (old school) faction warhorse. ... if anyone knows of another with equine pact instinct, please let me know.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.... i would love to learn how to boost one of my two fire steeds to a 3 slot pet. :) .......... if i did that, would it cause my pet to loose the equine pact instinct though?

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I remember, pack instinct pets will lose it when trained up to four slots - so it should keep it from two slots to three ... but to be sure, copy yourself to test center and use the facilities in the Britain common area and test it there (pet bonding & training gates) ...

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I remember, pack instinct pets will lose it when trained up to four slots - so it should keep it from two slots to three ... but to be sure, copy yourself to test center and use the facilities in the Britain common area and test it there (pet bonding & training gates) ...
awesome. thanks so much